Thread: Pooping in a pull up?

Default Pooping in a pull up?

Alright so I have been away for awhile but Im back now so I figured, why not ask a question or two? So the only time I've messed my diaper was in a depends pull up and it came out the leg. Is there a way to prevent this? Hopefully someone can help me out. If I don't respond I am only checking this once and awhile so, Thanks!

It's a hit or miss with the pullups. It also depends on how heavily you pooped, but I've had some success with the new "men's" underwear they have out. It seems to contain a small mess fairly well.

pull ups don't seem to be designed to do much except hold a little bit of pee in them let alone a flood or a mess especially the depends brand of pull ups. because of your age i am going to assume that you have a smaller waist than the main demographic for depends pull ups and say that the fit is not tight enough around the legs which is why it just came out the leg. If you are going to mess I would recommend a properly fitting diaper or a pull up that has a snug fit.

Quote Originally Posted by woofcub View Post
    pull ups don't seem to be designed to do much except hold a little bit of pee in them let alone a flood or a mess especially the depends brand of pull ups. because of your age i am going to assume that you have a smaller waist than the main demographic for depends pull ups and say that the fit is not tight enough around the legs which is why it just came out the leg. If you are going to mess I would recommend a properly fitting diaper or a pull up that has a snug fit.
    Yep about only a 28 waist

Quote Originally Posted by maxipoo View Post
    Yep about only a 28 waist
    Use pampers or another baby diaper. Those have always worked for me.

They're really just meant to contain dribble, and perhaps prevent fecal matter from going "Plop". Not meant to hold that stuff in, as if you're wearing pull-ups, it's implied that you're capable of changing yourself quickly.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by maxipoo View Post
    Alright so I have been away for awhile but Im back now so I figured, why not ask a question or two? So the only time I've messed my diaper was in a depends pull up and it came out the leg. Is there a way to prevent this? Hopefully someone can help me out. If I don't respond I am only checking this once and awhile so, Thanks!
    You mean once in a while, and honestly I've had no problem pooping in pull-ups. Your best bet is to just go in diapers, though. Pull-ups were pretty much meant for light bladder incontinence or bedwetting, I suppose. So my guess is... If you're going to mess, go with diapers. They were meant to hold it (better).

underjams or goodnights work well for it cus they're tighter on a small frame but that's about it for pullups