Thread: Long time gone.

Post Long time gone.

Hey there gang it's been a while I have been all over the net trying to find the right place for me. Most of the time I find a group and they start out seeming nice and welcoming, but then shortly after it seems to turn sour. For that reason if you want to know more about my kinky side you should get to know me because that is not all of who I am.

I am a person who loves reading and learning new things. There are so many books around my apartment that need reading it's crazy. Some of the things that I am learning are: photography, web publishing via WordPress, and discovering the power within myself.

Another thing that I love is music. I love all things about music: singing, listening, playing (or at least trying to), writing. I am open to learning about different kinds of music. I will listen to different kinds of music depending on the mood that I am in at the time. I have joined my local church choir so I can get my singing fix, but I have thought about taking a few classes to better develop my voice. I have tried to play, but I do not have the coordination to play most instruments. I have tried writing, but have put that at the wayside right now.

My fingers are getting tired so that's all folks.

Hi welcome to ADISC. So you like reading? me too. what kind of books you like to read mine is non-fiction especially military/war categories. but sometimes a thriller novel. You like music? So what kind of music do you like? i like hip-hop,r&b,rap. And don't be shy i can assure you people in here is very kind.

Quote Originally Posted by AgedLego View Post
    I am a person who loves reading and learning new things. There are so many books around my apartment that need reading it's crazy. Some of the things that I am learning are: photography, web publishing via WordPress, and discovering the power within myself.
    It's probably no small coincidence that I'm listening to Irene Cara's "What a Feeling" as I'm reading your intro post. There's no rush in letting your "kinky" side out here, but the rest of the package that is you can come out at anytime. What sort of things do you write in your wordpress blog? Do you have it linked to a Google Adsense account?

I read everything. In the past few months I have read Sci-Fi and a few self discovery books. I am a lover of all kinds of music; I grew up in the country and bubblegum pop scene, but after moving into college I saw there was much more the world had to offer. I am not shy once you get to know me, but that takes work on both sides.

- - - Updated - - -

I just learned the WordPress so I haven't set up a blog yet. Was looking into taking an advanced WordPress class that delved deeper into hosting your own blog and the inner workings of the WordPress platform.