Thread: Pampers Underjams

xxbabywannabexx

Talking Pampers Underjams

Well, these are my only option for now if i want to wear a diaper/pull up as there cheap just 2.50 for a pack of 9 underjams. I hope to try my first diaper soon but these will have to be first option as they come in low quanitys and are available in stores for a cheap price.

Pull-up style (Goodnites / Drynites) were my first diaper to actually be able to wear. Some people don't like them, because of their size and absorbancy; but I like them. Underjams are pretty good too. I've found them to be thicker and more absorbent than Goodnites. But I like the designs, and since they are readily available, it makes it easy to get some. Good luck on getting them.

xxbabywannabexx

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Pull-up style (Goodnites / Drynites) were my first diaper to actually be able to wear. Some people don't like them, because of their size and absorbancy; but I like them. Underjams are pretty good too. I've found them to be thicker and more absorbent than Goodnites. But I like the designs, and since they are readily available, it makes it easy to get some. Good luck on getting them.
    Thanks, I have a feeling i'll get girls ones to avoid that look from the store worker when at counter so they won't think it's for me.

Quote Originally Posted by xxbabywannabexx View Post
    Thanks, I have a feeling i'll get girls ones to avoid that look from the store worker when at counter so they won't think it's for me.
    Get either one you want. If they give you a funny look, make a comment that, "it's a gag gift". Or buy a cheap Happy Birthday card & buy that at the same time. They'll think it's a gag gift that way.

It's always hard getting diapers, but it gets easier over time. I've never had a checker say anything to me about them. Most checkers are just wanting to finish their shift, they don't really care what you've got. Plus in many stores, if they do say something that offens a customer, they can get in trouble from their boss.

You'll do fine. Just stay calm & act natural.

Girls ones are suppose to be better for post puberty guys because your penis will hang down lower than it would before puberty so you need the padding more in the bottom than the front. I have never tested it though because I have never been a fan of goodnights, only pampers baby diapers, they are unisex.

xxbabywannabexx

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Get either one you want. If they give you a funny look, make a comment that, "it's a gag gift". Or buy a cheap Happy Birthday card & buy that at the same time. They'll think it's a gag gift that way.

It's always hard getting diapers, but it gets easier over time. I've never had a checker say anything to me about them. Most checkers are just wanting to finish their shift, they don't really care what you've got. Plus in many stores, if they do say something that offens a customer, they can get in trouble from their boss.

You'll do fine. Just stay calm & act natural.
    thanks! that's a good idea too

I bought my first bag of Pampers (diapers) at your age, and did exactly the same thing--bought the girls kind to make sure nobody thought they were for me. Of course, as they were baby diapers, nobody would have thought the boys kind were for me either! I suppose that strategy would have made more sense had there been such things as GoodNites and UnderJams back then.

Anyway... Enjoy the UnderJams! Of all the youth/toddler pull-ups, I like UnderJams the best. They're extremely soft, reasonably absorbent (for their size, which is about the same as a size 6/7 Pampers diaper), and stretchy. Some people have had trouble with the sides tearing, but I've lately found that if I pre-stretch the sides even a little bit, I can wear the L/XL UnderJams without any modding and they hold up just fine (and I'm not small!).

Awesome! My first were Goodnites, which are pretty much the same thing. I was super nervous my first time, but I realized that the cashier didn't know me, wouldn't know me, probably just wanted to get off work, and that I would out of their mind within minutes. So I went up to the counter, kind of with a bored attitude (like I buy these things all the time for a sibling) and just walked out. Super easy.