Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How I deal...

Lightbulb How I deal...

There are many ways I can deal with my diaper fetish but I can't wear them as long as I live with my paraents. So i found a way to keep my mind off of it (some times). I play alot of an online game called RuneScape. Thats how I keep my mind off of diapers during the day time plus the game is really fun too.

Here the question I got for you guys. How do you deal with your diaper fetish during the day?

Working definitely helps to keep my mind off of diapers during the summer when I'm with my parents. When I'm not working I find hanging out with friends and playing video games are the best distractions. I recently discovered the MMO Realm of the Mad God, eats away a lot of my time, great way to keep your mind off of diapers.

Well RuneScape is a MMORPG type of game. At least it keeps my mind off of Diapers.

I lived with my family for a long time. I have diapers. I just know where to store them. I use to played Runescape but switch to Lord of the Rings Online 5 years ago. Now it Free to play. You can earn Points to buy upgrades.

Simple Reading,Watching,Playing and also the most important of all is don't use internet

I could never find anything to keep my mind off wearing diapers, and i tried all sorts of things.

But a few months ago, I got a new idea, and gave it a shot.

I know this sounds ironic, but the solution for me was to just wear diapers all the time. Now, I don't crave diapers all day long. I live with my parents too, it really isn't too hard to keep a secret from people...

Now that i wear all the time, I feel much better about myself. I am depended on at work, because i get stuff done. I am generally happier.

Funny how such a silly thing like wearing diapers can make you feel so good, and even have a positive impact on your life.

Just watch some youtube! It always works (But don't watch diaper videos... I'm sure that doesn't work)

But be warned for the weird part of youtube.

i just put on my headset start listening to music and let my mind wander off
    or il just play some games :P usually mmorpg or some shooters like tribes ascend its fast paced and i like it :>
    or you could try c9 (continenth of the 9th seal) its in open beta now :>