Thread: Good Evening/Day/Morning ADISC.org, HalfAndHalf here....

Post Good Evening/Day/Morning ADISC.org, HalfAndHalf here....

Hello I'm HalfAndHalf! I came up with this name when I first got into these kinds of sites, well tried to get into anyway. I picked HalfAndHalf because for a while I have felt like this side of me and my regular side were two different sides and I'm still having trouble mixing the two well. I'm 21 years old and am currently still in college working towards getting a career.

I'm here because I need to have some people to talk to about all this because only one person (as far as I know) is privy to my desires. I enjoy wearing and using diapers, have a super strong desire to do baby things like suck a pacifier and wear baby clothes (especially little girl dress and what nots). This is more of a sexual thing than a lifestyle thing but I have given serious thought as to letting myself let go and get to needing to wear diapers all the time or having to have a pacifier in my mouth to sleep.

As the cheat sheet says diapers don't rule our lives, even though I find myself drawn to them a lot of the time. I love music so much and I play a little guitar in hopes to one day be able to make music as beautiful as I hear others make. I love rock climbing which I do at college regularly and as most people on here I do enjoy video game very much!!

I hope to use this site to get your 'insites' (homophones :P ) on things I have questions on, to see what you guys and gals think and what you are wondering as chances are I'm wondering the same thing. I hope to make some friends on here because right now I have no one in my life to share this with who can share it with me.

So I guess that's all for now! Thanks for taking the time to read and get this far (in case you didn't notice I'm a little wordy). HalfAndHalf out!

Quote Originally Posted by HalfAndHalf View Post
    Hello I'm HalfAndHalf! I came up with this name when I first got into these kinds of sites, well tried to get into anyway. I picked HalfAndHalf because for a while I have felt like this side of me and my regular side were two different sides and I'm still having trouble mixing the two well. I'm 21 years old and am currently still in college working towards getting a career.

I'm here because I need to have some people to talk to about all this because only one person (as far as I know) is privy to my desires. I enjoy wearing and using diapers, have a super strong desire to do baby things like suck a pacifier and wear baby clothes (especially little girl dress and what nots). This is more of a sexual thing than a lifestyle thing but I have given serious thought as to letting myself let go and get to needing to wear diapers all the time or having to have a pacifier in my mouth to sleep.

As the cheat sheet says diapers don't rule our lives, even though I find myself drawn to them a lot of the time. I love music so much and I play a little guitar in hopes to one day be able to make music as beautiful as I hear others make. I love rock climbing which I do at college regularly and as most people on here I do enjoy video game very much!!

I hope to use this site to get your 'insites' (homophones :P ) on things I have questions on, to see what you guys and gals think and what you are wondering as chances are I'm wondering the same thing. I hope to make some friends on here because right now I have no one in my life to share this with who can share it with me.

So I guess that's all for now! Thanks for taking the time to read and get this far (in case you didn't notice I'm a little wordy). HalfAndHalf out!
    Hi HalfAnd Half and welcome to the site, from another Virginian. I hail from the land of the Falwells, though they are not my thing. I think you'll find that the majority of members have mixed emotions concerning their desires for diapers. I couldn't understand why I had these feelings when I was younger, but they were there and the emotions were strong. They simply couldn't be ignored. Over the years I have achieved self acceptance. I think that by being on this site, you will eventually feel better about it.

Getting involved in the many discussions helps to bring self acceptance, and it sheds some insight as to why we may have these feelings. If for no other reason, the support from members can be helpful.

I'm a professional musician, a degreed church musician from Westminster Choir College, Princeton, New Jersey. I used to concertize on a regular basis and have been played on WVTF until I partially retired. I now devote some spare time to writing as I have been working on a novel. I enjoy the outdoors, but I celebrate it by riding my bike on our bike trail.

I hope you will enjoy taking part in the many discussions through the various threads. We have a good time, and I think we are the most sensible site for this sort of thing. Our best asset is that we are a support group, helping one another when problems arise. Welcome to the family.

HalfandHalf, welcome to the site. You will get a lot of support here, as I have thru the years. Let us know how we may be of help. Personally, one of the most difficult mental hurdles to get over was the sense of shame, the feeling that what I was doing was just WRONG even though I enjoyed it. I no longer feel that way. I hope we can help you feel the same.