Thread: Hello I'm a 20 year old Adult Baby

adultdiaperlover

Default Hello I'm a 20 year old Adult Baby

Hi. I am new to this website. I am 20 years old will be 21 on March the 8th. I am an Adult baby. I love to suck on a pacifier, bottle, and love to eat from a highchair and wear baby clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by adultdiaperlover View Post
    love to eat from a highchair and wear baby clothes.
    Welcome,

Out of curiosity, have you ever eaten from of a high chair? Tell us more about yourself. Do your best to include non-diaper related things so we can get to know you beyond that aspect. I look forward to seeing your posts on the forums.

-oats-bo-boatsie

adultdiaperlover

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes I have eaten from a highchair. I work as a first responder.I like working with computers and I also
    am a cigar smoker, and tobacco pipe smoker along with cigarettes.(I know there bad) and I have tried to
    quit.

weswissa

Quote Originally Posted by adultdiaperlover View Post
    Thanks for the welcome.

Yes I have eaten from a highchair. I work as a first responder.I like working with computers and I also
    am a cigar smoker, and tobacco pipe smoker along with cigarettes.(I know there bad) and I have tried to
    quit.
    They are bad and horrible, I'm trying to quit... it's hard... and I'm quitting because of any of you guys... the girl I want to date doesn't like cigarettes...

Hiyas and welcome to the forums adultdiaperlover. I could see myself eating from a highchair, but not baby food. I like working with computers as well. I fix people's Pc, and majoring in it as well. As far as the tobacco goes, the only to stop is to be dedicated to quiting. Mind set overcomes all. Well once again welcome to the forums. Hope you make lots of new friends.

~Christhefur~