Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wouldn't shake his hand.

Darkfinn

eeeewwww...

Of course I don't shake a lot of guy's hands anyways... something like 50% of men don't wash their hands after using the restroom. At least we AB/DLs wash after changing.

Eh, good old grandma's methods!

Btw, am I the only one to find it absolutely sweet that someone who is a champion in a masculine and somehow brutal sport as boxe needs something as childish and innocent as a baby diaper to keep his fists healthy?

Then, I suppose he washes his hands after the "treatment", otherwise it'd be clear which secret weapon he uses against his opponents.

adultdiaperlover

That is funny. I wouldn't want to shake his hand either. Lol

I would shake his hand, but I would make dam sure I washed my hands afterwards.

You know when I was a kid, I didn't want to get my hands dirty, but as you age you have to do things you would never do as a kid.

That being said, you wouldn't want to know what I had to have my hands in thru out my life, yet when you wash your hands well, it's not there any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    eeeewwww...

Of course I don't shake a lot of guy's hands anyways... something like 50% of men don't wash their hands after using the restroom. At least we AB/DLs wash after changing.
    Oh, you're supposed to wash your hands after changing?
    Seems strange to me. Imagine all the other uses in other sports. What happens if you have a head injury?

Lol, I just saw that one on my homepage. Not exactly something I would do myself, but i've heard it works. For some reason I remember hearing that some major league baseball catchers did the same thing to toughen up their skin or something.

Sweet angry Christ, that's pretty sick. And a three-year-old doesn't have clean urine... An infant might, but not a toddler.

maddi

Actually... urine has been used medicinally a lot throughout history and even now... NOT that I am saying "YAY! URINE!", but it's not as "dirty" as you may think...

Urine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia