Thread: hey

Default hey

Hey everyone,

I signed up awhile ago but never really did much but recently I really wanted to get involved again as my interest in diapers and related things, but not really AB type stuff, has picked up.
    As I go through times when I lose interest in them, my other interests are Soccer, Ice Hockey, Video games, and being with my friends which I enjoy when college or work aren't holding me captive.

(obligatory and generic welcome) Hello and welcome to adisc!
    Diapers are also a tiny interest of mine, that kinda comes and goes. My main interest in them is to simply wear them just like any comfy piece of clothing. I do enjoy cute/cool diaperfront designs for some reason, haha. Also I'm interested in chatting with fellow diaper fans, of course.

Ice hockey, eh? Awesome. I love hockey but getting gear and stuff can be pricy (plus finding others to play with lol). I do enjoy my fair share of video games...not much as I used to. Anyway, nice to see ya and hope you enjoy the forums xP