Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Somebody posted an ABDL picture on Facebook..

Default Somebody posted an ABDL picture on Facebook..

Not on mine, luckily, but it was pretty random/weird.

In the picture, there is a man wearing feminine clothing, sucking on a pacifier and wearing a pink diaper cover with too much makeup on... hmm. I didn't expect to see that when I logged on today. So far, there hasn't been anything really negative said about it. Just some joking around. It really caught me off guard :/

My gf said she saw it, and it immediately made her think of me. Although I really don't know why. I'm not into the whole sissy thing, I guess diapers and pacifiers are the obvious comparison there haha.

Ahh well, it'll drift out of the facebook news feed soon enough.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw it though, until I realized it wasn't being sent to me! Oh my...

Has anybody ever had anything like this happen to them? I never expected this in a million years and don't know how these people could have found a picture like that. Ahh well, things could be worse, it could have been a picture of me!

-Ron

Wow talking about diapers makes me feel awkward I can't imagine what an actual AB and a sissy would make me feel like.

Sort of -

A friend at work decided to put on the episode of my strange addiction with Riley Kilo.

Prior to that I had accidentally texted an excerpt of an ADISC post that was saved in my smartphones' "paste" memory to another work colleague (I convinced him to delete it but don't know how much he had read prior to doing so or if at all) so I didn't know if my colleague was showing it to me to gauge my interest or just to see my reaction for shock value seeing Riley was trans and "into diapers, etc..."

That being said, I know what you mean by "your heart skipping" and it sure is a hell of an uncomfortable feeling to say the least knowing that somebody else might know that ought not to.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    Wow talking about diapers makes me feel awkward I can't imagine what an actual AB and a sissy would make me feel like.
    I don't know if I'm reading this right, but just to clarify, the picture wasn't of someone I know. The picture was posted by a girl who is my age, and it was directed at a friend of hers. I have no relation to the person who was depicted in the picture. I figure the pic was just used as a way for the girls to poke fun at one another...

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    Oh ok my b.
    No problem haha, I should have specified in my original post.

-Ron

I would be scared that I got outed if I saw an ABDL pic on fb too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by pldc View Post
    Sort of -

A friend at work decided to put on the episode of my strange addiction with Riley Kilo.

Prior to that I had accidentally texted an excerpt of an ADISC post that was saved in my smartphones' "paste" memory to another work colleague (I convinced him to delete it but don't know how much he had read prior to doing so or if at all) so I didn't know if my colleague was showing it to me to gauge my interest or just to see my reaction for shock value seeing Riley was trans and "into diapers, etc..."

That being said, I know what you mean by "your heart skipping" and it sure is a hell of an uncomfortable feeling to say the least knowing that somebody else might know that ought not to.
    This stuff really does freak me out! I don't really mind putting myself out there on the world wide web, but when I have an event like this occur it really puts things into perspective. I dunno, I guess I'm just paranoid. If somebody wants to go through the trouble of outting me on facebook, they can go ahead. But when I saw this posted on facebook I quickly jumped to the conclusion that somebody had found out.. I really need to just relax and stop jumping the gun sometimes haha.

-Ron

This friend of mine posted a picture of him in a pink onesie and a pink pacifier, most said it was cute, some questioned it, I was one of the ones saying it was cute. :3

I am very careful when it comes to posting online... bad stuff can happen, with FB especially... lives have been ruined. Maybe someday it wont seem so crazy and "out there" to see an adult in baby clothes, but I'm not holding my breath, lol