Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

So I stumbled across the community, I've been a longtime member of a different community site but they just seemed too sexual for my tastes.

In that spirit I set out to find a community that was more about helping their members lives', as opposed to helping their members reach orgasm. . .

I think I've found it here (been reading the forum for awhile) I just wanted to let everyone know a little about myself.

I will recently be getting married and I've told my fiance about my DL side and she is totally supportive and has participated in some instances. Since the Olympics are approaching I added some of my favorite events in my hobbies category, Curling is especially my favorite!

I also enjoy baseball (go Rangers!) as well as Yoga and jogging.

So yeah, it's nice to find a community that has more priorities than some sexual release.

In closing, I'm EXTREMELY happy to find a community like this!

Can't wait to get rooted in here!

Quote Originally Posted by thepickler View Post
    In closing, I'm EXTREMELY happy to find a community like this!

Same here. Congratulations on getting married and on being able to be open with her. Yoga is an interesting activity for a Texan. I guess you weren't a huge fan of Pina Colladas.