Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two person diaper

Default Two person diaper

Has anybody ever tried to join diapers together in order to make a two person diaper? Me and my partner are very interested in trying this. Perhaps someone has tried to do this with a bariatric diaper? Just curious. What were the results?

JtR

Hm.... I know they make underwear for that purpose, but I've never heard of it with diapers. If you try it, it would be interesting to hear how it goes.

Oh, a diaper version of Fundies? That sounds even more fun. Never tried it but will definitely have to add it to a list of possible future endeavors.

I remember reading a blog on one of the adult-oriented sites like us out there where a woman wrote that she and her husband had customized cloth diapers. The cut strategically-placed slits in the diapers, and then hemmed the sides of the slit to prevent it from tearing. You can imagine what they were for.

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    I remember reading a blog on one of the adult-oriented sites like us out there where a woman wrote that she and her husband had customized cloth diapers. The cut strategically-placed slits in the diapers, and then hemmed the sides of the slit to prevent it from tearing. You can imagine what they were for.
    We want it for the purpose of body contact while wearing diapers. No slits for us! Just one huge diaper that keeps us together. We were thinking of using one big XXXL bariatric diaper. I was just wondering if anyone had tried it before. They are pretty pricey after all.

We've been interested in this as well, using a bariatric, lol. Haven't tried it yet. Wondering if it works!

Since I use my diapers for the intended purpose I'd have to be REAL close to another person to do this!

Quote Originally Posted by PPpants View Post
    Since I use my diapers for the intended purpose I'd have to be REAL close to another person to do this!
    But I am, good sir. lol It would be awesome no? The only thing is that bariatric diapers can go for 100$ a pack...

I just need one to find out if it works... I don't wanna blow that kind of money and realize it doesn't work properly.