Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Online

Default Yu-Gi-Oh! Online

I liked playing Yu-Gi-Oh when I was a kid and have tried the official online card game but I remeber you had to pay to play it. Has that changed and if it has are there any other good sites to play the card game?

Right now i only know that they have some sort of spinoff facebook game called Yu-Gi-Oh BAM.

there is a site called the Dueling Network wherfe it is 100% free and they have every cards released in the tcg to date

Quote Originally Posted by winters View Post
    there is a site called the Dueling Network wherfe it is 100% free and they have every cards released in the tcg to date
    Yeah but you and your oppent have to know the rules and do everything yourself. So there's cheating going on by cheaters or just newbs. Not to mention, the issue of timing on some of the more chatoic chains.

Even in the DS game my friend still doesn't chain when he should which ends up being his downfall/death.

yes but the players there have come up with IB4 (in be for) and state card plus if you think there cheating then call admin and have him review the game log it is recorded you know and most people are honest and when you play against higher people everyone askes K? and waits for a response before continuing

I'm signing up for the Official online TCG. I always enjoy a good TCG and I liked Yugioh when it came out.

Quote Originally Posted by winters View Post
    yes but the players there have come up with IB4 (in be for) and state card plus if you think there cheating then call admin and have him review the game log it is recorded you know and most people are honest and when you play against higher people everyone askes K? and waits for a response before continuing
    Still a fly by night operation/game. Plus a admin isn't always aviable anyhow and they got better stuff to worry about such as making the site better.

I'm curious how much $$$ do you have to spend on it to win though? That is the one thing I'm worried about. Do they still have a lot of the badass dragons that were in it when it started?