Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abri-form x-plus small disontinued.

Angry Abri-form x-plus small disontinued.

What a dissapointment. I finally find a diaper that fits me and they are gone. I have nothing constructive to say about it.

Only the plastic back ones are discontinued. They are still gonna make cloth backed ones. I have read a lot of different stuff about them and tbh I think it more depends on the person for cloth backed products. The only reason that I could see about not trying the cloth backed ones was apparently it has no odor control. I am actually gonna try the cloth backed s4's myself. Trust me i know how you feel :c not many good small diapers.

You could wear plastic pants with them. The PUL type are pretty descent. They will add to the heat factor, however.

I tried the M-4 air plus (cloth like) and the were the worst thing ever. They have sticky tapes that will not stay stuck to the cloth like cover leading to a diaper bunched up at the knees and a wet bed. Change is not always a good thing.

nope, when Abena ditches the mediums in plastic, i'll ditch them, 6 cases a year they wont be selling, Dry 24/7s on the other hand, will see their sales from me double I hate that cheap nasty "cloth" backing, rubs my legs raw, and makes it impossible to tell then they're gonna leak badly

Quote Originally Posted by bebehuey View Post
    nope, when Abena ditches the mediums in plastic, i'll ditch them, 6 cases a year they wont be selling, Dry 24/7s on the other hand, will see their sales from me double I hate that cheap nasty "cloth" backing, rubs my legs raw, and makes it impossible to tell then they're gonna leak badly
    Well the only issue with that is they don't make a size small for him.

The only other diaper he could try that fits close to an abena would be Molicare in a size small.They are plastic back.
    Last edited by kratox; 10-Jul-2012 at 04:51. Reason: grammar

I use a case of Abena X-Plus per month and they have just dropped the plastic backed one in Australia.

I will now buy Molicare super plus and although not as good as the plastic backed abena, they are better than the air plus that continually come un stuck. I just hope Abena realise what a mistake they have made.

I am gonna be honest with you. I tried to warn everyone about this happening and even made a thread asking people to help encourage companies to make more small diapers, but all I got was " No company can support the small community". Like Molicare is an ok diaper, except the absorbency on the small just sucks like the small can hold 16 oz and the medium can hold 23 oz. I do know that the larger sizes should hold more and stuff but there should not be that huge of a gap in absorbency. Other small brands just seem to have something wrong with them. Like attends has no leak guards and then ATN tranquility's fit on diapers is just small in general. Then their mediums are to big. All the small community can do now ,since no one over the size of small wants to help, is just hope some new company comes along and creates another decent small diaper.

I just did a web search and found a few places selling the small plastic-backed Abri-Forms. Like here: The Diaper Super Store

Never heard of the company, so check 'em out if first if you do order...

I have an order of plastic-backed M4s arriving tomorrow... I wonder if it will be the last... :-(