Thread: Craving diapers...

Default Craving diapers...

I Just ran out of my last shipment of Bambino I have to wait 2 whole days to receive my new shipment of Pampers Replicas called "Super Dry Kids" (with babyfresh scent added to each delicious one).
    If I don't have diapers for a longtime I start dreaming about them. These dreams I have been having for over 25 years...Ever since I started potty training I resisted it..I think I am very unique...I haven't heard much from Teen or pre-teen babies. I suppose its because this is somewhat a fetish and talking to really young folk about could land you in a mess of trouble. That said...have any of you Adult Babies been potty training resistors in your past lives?

When you were younger than you are now

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedPampers View Post
    In my past life?

Oh haha i thought you believed in reincarnation or something and claimed to remember your potty training from past lives! I don't remember potty training at all so probly not but I'm not going to ask.

I never resisted potty training. I stopped on my own was why.