Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: japanese cloth diaper

Default japanese cloth diaper

Anyone know where get I can get japanese style cloth diapers here in the US?

You would have to order them from any online stores from JP.

Chances of you finding them in the US are slim but you could try stores that are dedicated to
    everyday products that come from Japan. You might be lucky but guaranteed way is to order online.

Looped style? Good luck! Years of research has only found the covers from A+ baby not the diapers. Information on them, how tos etc is rare too.

Do you mean cloth nappies or nappy covers? Because Japanese cloth nappies are pretty basic <_<

I've been trying to find the covers, the ones that snap on the side/have the tie on the front... Have yet to find anything decent, but if anyone knows...

I know if you search for fuubuu on ebay they have Japanese style plastic pants.

Yeah... Fuubuu has some Japanese-ish covers, but not the most elaborate designs though