Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help regressing my boyfriend

Default need help regressing my boyfriend

My boyfriend/lil bro like to rp as autistic, and when I ask what I can do to help he doesn't know. The only thing that I have come up with is calling him my special little guy. So anyways, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to make him feel autistic during rp.

Just to explain I believe the reason that he likes to rp as autistic is because of something to do with a friend of his who was autistic that he has when he was young.

Locke

Tripod - Autistic - YouTube

Seriously, though, folks...
    That's kind of a difficult thing to do. Treat him like he is 'special,' make sure to have rules that you would only give to someone with that condition, (For example, overly protective about doing anything dangerous, trying to make conversation in exaggerated ways, etc.)

How about diapers then? And bottle?

Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk 2

Well ofcrouse we use diapers, and also I understand how difficult it is, I've tried to think of things, but I can't come up with anything, which is why I asked for help. Any ideas are greatly appreciated also, thank you for the fast response.

To be fair, caregivers of autistic people try to treat them as normally as possible. A lot of what they do is in reaction to the behavior of the autistic individual. I think the more authentically autistic your partner behaves, the easier it will be for you to react and roleplay for him. You should watch videos together and he should try to imitate their traits. The finer the detail the better.

Do he wont you to treat him leak a baby ? What is the fing that he wont to experience whit the regression?

I'm sort of confused why does it say boyfriend/ lil bro?

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedPampers View Post
    I'm sort of confused why does it say boyfriend/ lil bro?
    Because he's his boyfriend and "little brother". Clearly he means "lil bro" in a AB and non-blood relation sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Because he's his boyfriend and "little brother". Clearly he means "lil bro" in a AB and non-blood relation sense.
    Oh OK, I kind of get it... Still newish to the family roleplay stuff. Not meant as an attack.

Just act like hes a toddler, but just a little bit older. Don't use baby language that will make it not as real. Just act like he has no common sense, so if you give him hot chocolate then make sure he knows HOT. Cut his food for him, Have play time like coloring and watch over him etc etc