Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

I am new here and want to introduce myself. I am 38 (going on 1) and love my sissy baby side. Nappies are my preferred choice of underwear and have been wearing (almost) 24/7 for about eight months now.

Looking forward to speaking to you soon.

Cool Welcome to the site, is there anything else you can share with us, like a love of music, movies or sport? Diapers don't rule our lives here you know

Hi there. I love football and watching epic movies like godfather.

I'm not the biggest foot ball fan ^_^ what team do you support?

and if you like films there is a film club it's not very filled out yet but you could add more reviews for everyone else to read

Hi sophie. Welcome to ADISC, I am glad you found us. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. Take care, and have fun exploring the wonderous world of ADISC.

Welcome as well. The great thing about adisc is that we discuss so many different subjects. I hope you will feel comfortable joining in. Often, sports is one of the topics discussed. Of course, your football is our soccer, and our football is pure craziness. Of that, I am a big fan.

Welcome i love football(soccer) may not like this but i support manchester united hahaha Anyway hope you enjoy your time at adisc

Hi everyone. Thanks for being so welcoming. I look forward to spending more time here with you all.