Thread: Incontinence Supplies Sold At A Office Supply Store

Thumbs up Incontinence Supplies Sold At A Office Supply Store

Believe it or not there is only one place that sells incontinence supplies at a Office Supply store and that is Office Depot I never seen before like this happening. It must be because of many office environments, people having accidents on office chairs and during on the job. I just wanted to bring this up, because I think it's good for the incontinent to get adult diapers while buying ink cartridges, CD-R's, and paper. I just wanted to share this and see what you think. I think this is also great for people who work in business and need incontinence supplies. Also good for people with disabilities. When I buy some office supplies I might get some packages of briefs here as well.

Incontinence - Patient Care - Medical Supplies - Office Supplies at Office Depot

I never seen adult diapers in a office depot though, so I guess this might be a online only thing. Never knew they did though.

PS. Newegg sold Pop-tarts.

Newegg.com - Kellogg's Pop Tarts, Brown Sugar, 6 per box

Ryga

They do sell them but it's not for the people working in an office. If you look closely near the top it says "Patient Care". What I'm wondering is why Office Depot would be selling them in such small quantities. If anyone needed these for their patients you would think they'd want to buy them in large quanties but Office depot only sells them from 10-92 briefs per package.

I checked that too with the pop tarts and I found out they discontinued them. About the briefs (diapers) yes they sell in small quantities. They should sell them in cases for patient care.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I never seen adult diapers in a office depot though, so I guess this might be a online only thing. Never knew they did though.

Newegg.com - Kellogg's Pop Tarts, Brown Sugar, 6 per box
    - - - Updated - - -

I checked that too with the pop tarts and I found out they discontinued them. About the briefs (diapers) yes they sell in small quantities. They should sell them in cases for patient care.

[QUOTE=Fire2box;908331]I never seen adult diapers in a office depot though, so I guess this might be a online only thing. Never knew they did though.

Newegg does not sell pop tarts, but they do sell these here if found the link while keywording "adult incontinence" and here it is : diapers
    Last edited by tronic1993; 27-Jul-2012 at 21:58.

Quote Originally Posted by gccradio2010 View Post
    I checked that too with the pop tarts and I found out they discontinued them.
    "Sold" past tense.