Thread: Umm... hi!

Red face Umm... hi!

Hi! I'm Princess Narnar.

I've been in a daddy/little girl relationship for a while now, I actually married my butch dyke daddy last year <3. I usually feel like a 5 year old... but lately I've been feeling a lot younger than that. My thoughts are filled with diapers and onesies and pacifiers and bottles. Up until this point, I was kinda afraid of diapers without realizing it. I was a bedwetter until I was about 11 or 12 and that sucked so I just never even let myself consider they could be something nice and comforting.

Anyways, I've made a wishlist of the things I eventually want to get and I originally came here for "reviews" of products (I don't want to waste money on crap!) and info on using them. I've already browsed a little and I'm really excited!

On the non-diaper side of things, I'm a crafter, lover of all things cute and bright and shiny, and a crazy cat lady. I spend my time cooking yummy vegan food, thrifting, and doing fun stuff in nature.

Oh, and sometimes I'm a kitty. meow!

Welcome to ADISC PrincessNarNar

Might I say you made a nice introduction that lets us know a little about you ^-^

Hopefully you can make friends in this community and by the looks of it youll fit in nicely with our AB forum crowd.
    We do have reviews in our Article part of the website and we always look for reviews of other products that members have tried as well.
    Besides that we are a social community as well, once you become a EC+ feel free to drop by our IRC to meet our kitty dominated chatroom >:3

As for that its great to know another kitty has arrived to our kitty kingdom
    and for crafting? Can you please elaborate on that? O_o There are loads of crafts each more interesting than the last.

Anyways welcome and have fun! If you ever need help around the forums feel free to ask our mods in charge of the newbie forums or you can PM me for any help.
    Have a Nice Day!

Oh, I do all kinds of crafts! My favorite thing is sewing. I'm not super good at it, but I can make simple stuff like skirts and alter things to make them cuter...and I made a red velour jumper once for a Hello Kitty costume. I guess needle crafts and paper crafts are my favorite. I also like making cards, hair bows, and cute little felt foods with faces.

Thanks for the warm welcome!