Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Childhood toy?

Question Childhood toy?

Is there a toy from childhood you wish you had now?

Mine had to be my old green ranger plush and the dragon zord too
    ohh one more thing my old blankie my mom made me.

Tons...Barbies, my sit and spin, old kid board games...

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

All of my hot wheels toys for sure....I plan on going on Amazon and Ebay one day and buying them all back lol

Yep, my childhood tricycle. So far, I've found an identical replacement wagon for the one I had - - although as you can see it needs some restoration to put it back in the nice condition I kept my toys. Still searching for the elusive trike, however. I know it was made by the Garton Toy Co. and was a 1953 model. Just a matter of time before I find one. I've been locating NOS parts to restore it - tires, head light, seat, etc. - if the one I find is not in the best of shape. If you scroll down this page - Garton | The site for everything Tricycle | Antique and vintage tricycle information, history and identification. Tricycle sales. - you'll see the Garton police tricycle ad I submitted to that tricycle collector's site. That's the exact one I had.

to be honest my mom made me a new blankie for travel reasons, but for a little while i thought she knew about my ab side it turn out to all be in my head. I hope anyway.
    Last edited by KryanAshford; 07-Jul-2012 at 06:58.

I still have my first toy ever. My little baby lamb that plays a lullaby of Mary Had a little lamb. It is 24 years old and I had it since my first day of life. Luckily my mom kept it. He is very soft and when dad isnt looking I wind him up and fall asleep to the music. Here is me and my lamb close up. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0703120623.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	13179Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0703120614.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	13180

I'm lucky to still have many of my childhood toys... but I REALLY wish I still had Teddy Ruxpin. I found his vest a couple years ago and hung onto it...but I think he went bad or something.

Playskool wooden blocks!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hehe, the only thing I really wish I had was my board games, every few months they would go missing or become destroyed.
    My dogs chewed up my pokemon monoply set. Poor charmander never knew what was coming.

I had a plush rabbit that was given to me on the day I was born, and I slept with it every night for twenty years, by which time it was extremely worn and sad. It disappeared shortly after that, I think when I moved, and I've no idea what happened to it.