Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partial Fur Suit

Default Partial Fur Suit

So for Halloween im going as my cub self as a suggestion of my friends who cal me Cubby cause they think it would be cute but anyways im ordering a hat off of but i still need some paws and i cant wait to risk them getting her in time

so i was hoping i could make some like white obviously..

any suggestions? also as well as any suggestions to add to my costume like i think since i have access to stage make- up i might give myself a black nose ^^

p.s. im hopefully getting these as well

Do you have a Halloween store near you? I know of some that have been getting more popular around here, and maybe they are over there too

ehh i have ye tot gone to a Halloween store but searching on Ebay i found these

im assuming those are what id find in store...

Maybe...Stores that specialize in Halloween things tend to have more (and sometimes better) things than what you would find in like Wal-Mart or something

I'm not sure how far you are from Austen, but searching "Texas halloween stores" in Google, this came up that might help you

those are cute!!!

I had bearclaw slippers when I was little, I think I got them for about my 8th Christmas.. I loved 'em!! I think I've seen them at Walmart sometimes since then.

They're cute =P

Its times like that that i wish Australia was really big on Halloween. First up i need to actually get my suit then go to the fancy dress day at work where we all dress up.