Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambinos are great...but...

Default Bambinos are great...but...

Although I haven't tried many different kinds of diapers, I have worn the Classico and Bellissimo. In fact, I liked them so much that I'm not worried about finding "even better" ones.

However, I wish the designs along the top weren't as babyish, especially with the Classico that has the word "baby" all over it. I do like some fun designs, though. Perhaps I'll get some blank ones and attempt at putting some custom stuff along the top. I'm also wondering what others think about Bambino's appearance.

I love the Bambino's :3
    The Biancos (I think?) are the ones with clear tapes that you could customize, I've always thought about ordering those and doing that!

I've never tried bambinos, but I agree that they seem a little babyish lol funny saying that as I'm an AB but I guess I feel that way because I'm more of a toddler little girl than an actual baby baby. Maybe it's too expensive for them to do some of our fav characters....

Yep, the Biancos are all-white. I'm thinking about ordering them in a couple weeks :3 . And yeah I think it might be a price thing to stick with one diaperfront design for each different product.

I wish bambino would suck it up and do an all over design like he Abu Cushies.... I like the Cushies because they heir cute design and one tape system but their absorbency.... Sucks.... I like bambino because their so thick and absorbent but I with they would put an all over design on the diaper and try out the one tape system a I think it works better

Quote Originally Posted by dypers4life View Post
    I wish bambino would suck it up and do an all over design like he Abu Cushies.... I like the Cushies because they heir cute design and one tape system but their absorbency.... Sucks.... I like bambino because their so thick and absorbent but I with they would put an all over design on the diaper and try out the one tape system a I think it works better
    The one tape system seems to work only for certain body types, so it would be a poor move for them to go in that direction. While cute, it alienates large portions of their consumer base.

As for an all over design... don't really care for it. I'm not against them doing it, but the ones I remember from when I was younger only had designs on the landing zones, so those are what I'm interested in wearing. As long as they keep the current style, I'll be happy. I just wish they made a smaller size, or sized down the mediums again. This seems to be one of the few areas in the world where it actually pays to be overweight. :/

I like all of their designs, and even though I don't regress or do anything 'too' AB, I do enjoy looking down and seeing those patterns, or wearing just a sweatshirt to bed. The Biancos are neat but I have only really used them twice when I ordered a sample pack a year or two ago. I am thinking about looking into buying more but it might only be another sample pack since I will probably order a case of the Teddies instead.

I wish they have it where you can opt out in patterns. Or a Option to buy the patterns you like and type on?

I like a babyish diaper personally, that is why I still wear cloth

Quote Originally Posted by rm89666 View Post
    I like a babyish diaper personally, that is why I still wear cloth
    How does wearing a cloth diaper make it more babyish?