Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The new kiiid!

Default The new kiiid!

Greetings ladies and gentledudes, and welcome to my humble little intro post.

First off, allow me to get all the obviousness outta' the way..I'm Matt(iekins), an 18 year old guy from someplace in the great white north. Nifty, eh? I'm into a variety of fun things like music, outdoors-ing, and just unspectacularly hanging out. I'm also currently in my first year of University, and still have no idea as to what I wanna do with the rest of my life..but there's still time for that, right? Riiiiight?!

Anywho, as chance would have it, I also happen to be a TB...and enjoy a whole variety of TBish goodness. Feel free to inquire for more info 'bout that. ;3

But yeah! I certainly don't wanna make this thing too long and get beat-up or something, so I suppose I'll leave it at that. <3

I almost... almost... said, "OMG ITSA GURL!"
    But you're not, so.......
    Welcome to the site, Have fun.
    Feel free to rape pillage and plunder villages, although not necessarily in that order.

Hiyas and welcome to the forums. A nice intro if I do say so myself. Hope meet lots of new friends

Quote Originally Posted by Shodai View Post
    Best introduction I've seen for weeks.

Eh the one where the guy wanted to shove a dildo up his crapper to become incontinent was better.....

Welcome to the site. Nice to see another Canadian and university student. I'm from Vancouver and I'm working my way through my first semester right now. Are you enjoying university life so far? I think I'm in the same boat as you regarding the issue of having no idea what I want to do with my life, though my first choice is by far music. I really hope you enjoy it here.