Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

So apparently I am a lurker. I guess that is just the way I am Lets face it, being a abdl is a pretty shameful thing. Although I do enjoy reading everyone's helpful and interesting posts, talking about myself on this forum is not something I am entirely comfortable with. Once something is put on the internet it stays there forever and I don't want the people I care about to ever learn of my little hobby.

All you need to know about me is that I am a gay male dl (with a bit of ab). I may make some posts in the future if I feel up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJam View Post
    Lets face it, being a abdl is a pretty shameful thing.

Once something is put on the internet it stays there forever and I don't want the people I care about to ever learn of my little hobby.

All you need to know about me is that I am a gay male dl (with a bit of ab). I may make some posts in the future if I feel up to it.
    I don't think being a *B/DL is shameful at all. Just because society shames a group, doesn't actually make it shameful. You may not want to be *B/DL, but in the end! It doesn't really matter who you are, it more-so matters as to what you do. Most of us are very kind hearted, hard working people who make the most of our lives! So what if we have a few quirks

There are some articles on how to protect your identity actually, that shouldn't stop you from posting! Most people don't have two cents how to search vigorously for people (and actually find them) anyways. As long as you keep your identity safe, use a username that can't be traced back to your real life identity, and don't ever tell anyone who you are around here, it's almost impossible for anyone to find out.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/content/135-computer-privacy-adult-babies-teen-babies.html
    https://www.adisc.org/forum/content/...ncryption.html
    https://www.adisc.org/forum/content/150-privacy-virtual-computers-virtual-machine.html

Well, that's good to know, but what are some of your favourite movies if you wish to share? (I love comedies personally )

Hi welcome to ADISC. Don't be shame to be *B/DL. Yes i think most people don't want to know our little "hobbies". But be proud of who you are. And you gonna find lot of people who share common intrest in here. Ok enough for motivation speak and so could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or intrest beside *B/DL and don't be shy

Thumbs up Welcome, JimmyJam!

JimmyJam...
    Welcome! Hey, being an ABDL is not a shameful thing! Granted, one would not wanna shout it from the rooftop, but, certainly not shameful. It is private, personal.
    It took me many years to "embrace the 'LittleDavid' in me! I have been an ABDL for years, and a TB before that. I am a widower, but when I was married, it was tough,
    as my wife would not have understood. Now that I live alone (I am a starving student again in a Phd program) I wear diapers at least 12 hours a day, and sometimes more!
    Don't feel shamed! What you do hurts noone and certainly not yourself! You might wanna read my full intro that I just posted today (LittleDavid). Again, welcome! Little David