Thread: Noob littlefur...

Default Noob littlefur...

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Lapin, I've been lurking around for the better part of today after being referred to this place by som babyfurs I'm friends with. I don't know much about the AB thing IRL, though it does interest me a lot.

As silly as it sounds, I'm really nervous about posting this up in front of a bunch of people I don't really know. I may end up lurking for a little bit so I can learn some.

Other than that I dun know what else much to say...soooo yeah. Another one added to the ranks.

Why hello there and welcome to ADISC be scared or feel intimidated there's plenty of nice people here all willing to answer any questions you may have about infantilism...

There are plenty of furries here *cough me cough* lmao im pretty new to the fandom but anyways its nice to meet you and i hope to see you posting around!

Butterfly Mage

hi and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Why hello there and welcome to ADISC be scared or feel intimidated there's plenty of nice people here all willing to answer any questions you may have about infantilism...

There are plenty of furries here *cough me cough* lmao im pretty new to the fandom but anyways its nice to meet you and i hope to see you posting around!
    I've been in the fandom for several years, and had an interest in the babyfur community almost from the beginning. I've just never *participated*, I think would be the correct word. O.o??

I hope that I can get the courage to buy some cub-type stuff in the near future for myself. I'm just really nervous about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapin View Post
    I've been in the fandom for several years, and had an interest in the babyfur community almost from the beginning. I've just never *participated*, I think would be the correct word. O.o??

I hope that I can get the courage to buy some cub-type stuff in the near future for myself. I'm just really nervous about it.
    lmao my costume this year is my cub self my friends actually named me Cubby and i couldn't decide what to be for Halloween so its official that's what im going as for Halloween ^_^ actually i was about to make a thread about help i might be making some of my own stuff cause im a lil weary it wont get here in time :/

I know this is the totally wrong way to start out on a new forum, but please use some punctuation cubby. It's really hard for me to understand the context of a lot of what you say.

I'm very relieved to find that my brother isn't on here. I can't imagine how embarassing it'd be for him to find out his little brother is AB, too. >.<

welcome.

I'm pretty new to the furry fandom myself but I'm learning.

anyways, I hope you stick around

Hiyas and welcome to the forums. Its good to see another babyfur around these parts. I've been one myself for a few years now. The members on this forum are pretty nice, and welcome new members so theirs no need to be afraid. Although I can't really blame you because I too was afraid at first. (Then again this was the first *b/dl forum I ever posted on) You sorta look at this place like a family the longer you're here. We have fun, argue, etc, but your always glad to see them. Well once again welcome to the forums. I hope you make lots of new friends, and have posting =^.^=

~Christhefur~

For what it is worth, I used to be really shy when it came to posting messages, but you have to remember that your brain is trying to protect you from something that really is not bad at all! I mean, it's not like posting a message here will cause the world to explode (just don't type "Google" into Google. You will break the interwebs).