Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AB Corner on Etsy

Default AB Corner on Etsy

Has anyone else ever ordered from there? I did awhile back . I was told it would take 5-7 weeks which was fine . It has now been 9 weeks and I still haven't recieved any of the items I ordered . I'm kind of frustrated because of how much money I spent. And I'm ready for my things, but 9 weeks even for completely custom made items is kind of ridiculous .

what seller did you buy from? sometimes he a seller doesn't sell after a while they don't check it much. maybe they hadn't seen that you bought it? i know because i sell there too and have been for months and on one buys anything so i don't check much... so i sort of hate etsy in a way.

Yes I have and I've not had any problems with the exception of recently. I've been waiting since April for a custom item. Around the middle of June she let me know that my item was finished and she was going to ship it out June 21st and provided me with a tracking number. A week later when I still hadn't received it I contacted her and she informed me that she was currently away dealing with a family matter and would let me know when she returns.

So at this point I'm still waiting myself.

I paid the end of April and finalized details about a week later. Originally I was told it would be by June 21, my bday. That came and went . I could never get any response through Etsy so finally emailed her. She said her machine was being serviced but she had hoped to get everything sent out within the next 2 weeks. It's now been 3! Do we contact Etsy?

Well, I think you need to understand that sometimes... things happen in life that cause huge delays.

As long as she keeps in contact you shouldn't need to worry about it, however, if things start getting fishy with her (Stops replying, store closes, etc.) Then try to contact the company that helped you pay (Paypal, Credit Card, etc.) and talk to them about it.

I imagine that she is just, as many have stated very overwhelmed with a lot of things going wrong at once. It happens! Give her a break, and contact her to ask when she can estimate things will be back up and running. Try your best to be professional and kind about it. The hardest thing for anyone who commissions work, or does stuff for others is when they fail to meet their deadlines and they wind up swamped with work. It's very stressful, try to be nice :P

Quote Originally Posted by PinkpaciAlly View Post
    I paid the end of April and finalized details about a week later. Originally I was told it would be by June 21, my bday. That came and went . I could never get any response through Etsy so finally emailed her. She said her machine was being serviced but she had hoped to get everything sent out within the next 2 weeks. It's now been 3! Do we contact Etsy?
    Yes she told me that as well back in May. I believe it was my item that caused her machine to break At any rate she has been good about keeping in contact. She has even given me her cell phone number which is how I found out she was out of state dealing with a personal matter. I've ordered several times from her before and I've never had any issues.

Even though I'm a bit antsy to receive my item I have to agree with Lobie. Sometimes unforeseen events occur and I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Well as long as someone else is going through the same thing...I will just continue to wait thank you DisneyBaby !! It's just hard as a Little to have to wait !! It's like waiting for Christmas !!! What are you having made?!?
    Last edited by Trevor; 07-Jul-2012 at 05:03. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkpaciAlly View Post
    Well as long as someone else is going through the same thing...I will just continue to wait thank you DisneyBaby !! It's just hard as a Little to have to wait !! It's like waiting for Christmas !!! What are you having made?!?
    I have a pair of Osh Kosh Shortalls that I had her put on some Mickey Mouse (What else would I get.. ) embroidery to go along with a shirt she made for me and I had her put snaps in the crotch. Yes I'm quite anxious to get them
    Last edited by Trevor; 07-Jul-2012 at 05:03. Reason: matching quoted text to edited original.

Yeah I bet it was the denim that broke her machine!!! I got a bib with my name on it . Some custom girly shortalls with ruffley legs and snaps in crotch. And then a reversible dress with a princess fairy appliqué on one side and monogram on the other. I am so excited !!! The anticipation is killing me. I freak out at every email hoping its the mail confirmation ! I already have ideas for future things do I hope this works out. Where'd you get overalls?

Quote Originally Posted by MeDisneyBaby View Post
    I have a pair of Osh Kosh Shortalls that I had her put on some Mickey Mouse (What else would I get.. ) embroidery to go along with a shirt she made for me and I had her put snaps in the crotch. Yes I'm quite anxious to get them
    I would be wanting them too! That sounds oh so nice. I keep looking to see if Big Baby Boutique has something like that in my size, but so far, no luck.