Thread: Cutest Baby Song Ever!!!

Default Cutest Baby Song Ever!!!

This is something babyish that is sooo cuuute!!! I loves it!!!

This is cute so I thought I would share!

I found something oddly, yet extremely creepy about that baby. Also, something very hilarious, as I couldn't stop giggling the whole time.

I guess it's kind of cute, maybe the uncanny valley is throwing me off here or something, who knows... but I did find this slightly disturbing personally.

The song is great though! and I liked the little dancing teddy bear :P

^_^ This song is gonna be stuck in my head for the next little while : <

Edit:

On a side note, I really want his pyjamas/footies/outfit

: < Give.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    I found something oddly, yet extremely creepy about that baby. Also, something very hilarious, as I couldn't stop giggling the whole time.

I guess it's kind of cute, maybe the uncanny valley is throwing me off here or something, who knows... but I did find this slightly disturbing personally.

The song is great though! and I liked the little dancing teddy bear :P

^_^ This song is gonna be stuck in my head for the next little while : <

Edit:

On a side note, I really want his pyjamas/footies/outfit

: < Give.
    doopy doopy doop doop

I actually agree, it's very cute but somehow creepy, and I'm not sure why. I like the fact the microphone is really his paci

It was, interesting, to say the lest. I defiantly see where everyone was getting the kinda creepy vibe from too, at lest what I thought was kinda creepy. Whenever the viewing perspective changed the baby would stare right at the camera anyway, so it kinda felt like he was looking at me. That and how his mouth was moving even when there was no lyrics was a little, odd. Was this video originally for this song, or was it edited to match this song?
    In any case, neat find!

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    It was, interesting, to say the lest. I defiantly see where everyone was getting the kinda creepy vibe from too, at lest what I thought was kinda creepy. Whenever the viewing perspective changed the baby would stare right at the camera anyway, so it kinda felt like he was looking at me. That and how his mouth was moving even when there was no lyrics was a little, odd. Was this video originally for this song, or was it edited to match this song? In any case, neat find!
    the reason the lyrics are not in sync with the mouth is because the song was originally in german. i didn't think the baby was creepy at all and lots of people said he isn't creepy. boy people seem to get creeped out too easily nowadays. i wonder why? it take A LOT to scare me or creep me out. i would find it creepy if it was an alien from aliens dancing but the baby is adorabe to me.

Sorry to put a dampner on things but that annoyed the *#*# out of me! The silly little song is ok but the fact they managed to stretch out a 15 second animation by looping it endlessly! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
    This is nuts just another attempt at recreating crazy frog!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    the reason the lyrics are not in sync with the mouth is because the song was originally in german. i didn't think the baby was creepy at all and lots of people said he isn't creepy. boy people seem to get creeped out too easily nowadays. i wonder why? it take A LOT to scare me or creep me out. i would find it creepy if it was an alien from aliens dancing but the baby is adorabe to me.
    I'm sorry you didn't get the responses you were expecting from this thread. FYI there's a difference between being scared and finding something creepy. A lot of people find clowns creepy for example. I think aliens from alien dancing would just be amusing...........

I don't mean Creepy in the sense that I was scared, more like, unsettling. Kinda like that one scene in "The Human Centipede" where they're trying to climb the stairs, anyone who's seen the movie knows what I'm taking about. Or the whole consent of the movie "Teeth". As for the German part, I noticed that after I posed asking about it. I kinda liked the German version more, for some reason Techno/Trance/Dance music always sounds better to me when I can't understand the lyrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    I don't mean Creepy in the sense that I was scared, more like, unsettling. Kinda like that one scene in "The Human Centipede" where they're trying to climb the stairs, anyone who's seen the movie knows what I'm taking about. Or the whole consent of the movie "Teeth". As for the German part, I noticed that after I posed asking about it. I kinda liked the German version more, for some reason Techno/Trance/Dance music always sounds better to me when I can't understand the lyrics.
    Yeah I saw that movie..that movie is very unsettling!!!! more than the baby video... that was terrible! but not in a bad way!

Yeah I saw that movie..that movie is very unsettling!!!! more than the baby video... that was terrible! but not in a bad way!
    I know, Right? In any case, I find it "unsettling" seeing a dancing and singing baby speaking commendable words all the while staring deep down into my very soul O.O