Thread: Goodnights boxers are awesome & question

Default Goodnights boxers are awesome & question

I ordered a pack of 10 goodnites boxers off of Ebay. I weigh 138 lb - 5'10", so the rise is a bit low for me, but everything else was great. The diaper is very thick in the front,and very wide through the trough. The leg gathers work very well, and the plastic backing feels great. These are very absorbent, and coupled with their wide trough and excellent leg gathers, they take a flood VERY well. I love the regular goodnites as well, but they don't perform as well as these.

My question is: Are some packs of boxers good, like the type I got, while others are bad, or are they all the same? I seem to remember someone posting here a while ago, and stating that the packs of 11 boxers goodnites had issues, while the 10 packs were good. Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by curious88 View Post
    My question is: Are some packs of boxers good, like the type I got, while others are bad, or are they all the same? I seem to remember someone posting here a while ago, and stating that the packs of 11 boxers goodnites had issues, while the 10 packs were good. Is this true?
    Glad you liked them.

I feel that in the end, about 98% of the difference between User A with pack A, and User B with pack B is preference and opinion.

It's not impossible to get a pack where all the diapers are faulty, or a good number of them are. It has happened to me with Abena, however, I think this is probably more of an opinion thing or difference in use.

Maybe the person who said they had "issues" was larger, wet a larger amount, slept on it wrong, etc. The list could go on.

I don't think you should really worry about it, as long as they fit you well, and you like them then don't worry about what other peoples "reviews" or "opinions" on them are.

=)

tried just going with the diaper, bare, taking off the outer boxer panels?

I think there are at least two diferent revisions of the boxers out there. They didn't sell well enough to keep making them so figure out what kind you like and snap them up while you can.

I found a place selling the boxers for 1.50 a pack, it is a type of close out store

The 11 pack had the old style material that was cheap, ripped easily, and did not look like real cloth material. The 10 pack was when they got a better material that is awsome just as you have noted.

There were a few differences in them. Patrick1776 has already said the difference in the cloth like material. I'll add another observance about the 11 pack. Several of the 11 packs that I got in the past had issues with not being put together correctly. The sides weren't closed, or the leg gathers weren't attached. I didn't have any issues like those in the 10 packs.