Thread: Explaining my Fetish

Default Explaining my Fetish

((Mods please feel free to move this as you please, I just put it here because I felt it appropriate since I have a diaper fetish.))

So, I decided that for the first time in my life I am going to start dating. Previously, I had been terrified to do so because of my diaper fetish. Now I am starting to become more comfortable with myself and I know that I am not some sort of freak for liking diapers.

However, I am worried about a few things.

1. About 85% of my sexual desires come when I am wearing a diaper. What if my girlfriend is not cool with me wearing while having sex or anything like that? I mean I am certain that there are some retards who associate this with pedophilia. IT'S NOT!!

2. If she does choose to accept my fetish how much should I let her get involved with it? I'd appreciate advice from those of you who have had troubles in this area or who are in a comfortable relationship while wearing/using diapers at the same time.

3. Obviously I should not let diapers run my life. But will this become an issue in a marriage or family that I might want to have later on in life?

I appreciate any responses that are comforting and encouraging. This has been on my heart a long time, and I only recently came to terms with my fetishism and I am proud of who I am. I am proud to be the man that God made me to be and hopefully that won't change when I meet the gal that I wish to marry.

TheGamefreak

1) Just be sure to explain it properly, show her the proper materials and educate her.

2) That's really something that's up to her and you... test the waters a bit see whats comfortable with the two of you and go from there

as for 3 I would have to say that's again something you and her would need to discuss... I don't see a problem with it personally though

Good luck in finding that special person, I'm sure when you do it will be so much better.

Thank you, isn't there an article on explaining fetishism somewhere on ADISC? Also, I was thinking that I shouldn't even explain it to her unless we are very close friends.

My fetish expands beyond just diapers though. I like baby powder, diaper rash cream, and baby lotion. I like things that make me feel like a little one.

OrionFoxCub

Yes there is a essential article (a site rather) that anyone who is a ABDL should read. Understanding Infantilism If you are unsure of yourself and think this fetish may dictate your life please read this. I used it to explain to my own father and mother when they found my diaper stash.

1. If you explain it calmly, simply and without too much pressure, you've done the best you can. If she still doesn't accept it, she's the wrong girlfriend for you.

2. No personal experience but I would take it very easy and keep it just for yourself unless she expresses a strong desire to share it with you. Knowing and being okay with it is one thing. Active participation is another thing entirely.

3. It will be nearly impossible to hide from anyone you live with, so bear that in mind when moving in with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3stersGhost View Post
    ((Mods please feel free to move this as you please, I just put it here because I felt it appropriate since I have a diaper fetish.))

So, I decided that for the first time in my life I am going to start dating. Previously, I had been terrified to do so because of my diaper fetish. Now I am starting to become more comfortable with myself and I know that I am not some sort of freak for liking diapers.

However, I am worried about a few things.

1. About 85% of my sexual desires come when I am wearing a diaper. What if my girlfriend is not cool with me wearing while having sex or anything like that? I mean I am certain that there are some retards who associate this with pedophilia. IT'S NOT!!

2. If she does choose to accept my fetish how much should I let her get involved with it? I'd appreciate advice from those of you who have had troubles in this area or who are in a comfortable relationship while wearing/using diapers at the same time.

3. Obviously I should not let diapers run my life. But will this become an issue in a marriage or family that I might want to have later on in life?

I appreciate any responses that are comforting and encouraging. This has been on my heart a long time, and I only recently came to terms with my fetishism and I am proud of who I am. I am proud to be the man that God made me to be and hopefully that won't change when I meet the gal that I wish to marry.
    I just wanted to tell you about myself because I am happily married to a wonderful woman whom I told up front about my fetish when we were getting serious. I too believe we are fearfully and wonderfully made and so does she.

My advise is :
    First, compatibility is the most fundamental aspect in relationships. There are excellent books on personality compatibility including one written by eharmoney.com founder Dr. Niel Clark Warren.

Second is communication about something major like this as soon as you and the other person are discussing being serious. 90% of the time this won't be a serious issue but be understanding if it is and let her go if she wants to go.

Third is never expect her to participate or be "mommy." Having a mommy is good but having a compatible is better. You can have a good relationship with a non participant for the rest of your life or have an excellent mommy and the relationship is harsh, abusive, or for one reason ir another lasts 6 months. The "mommy" and compatibility are not necessarily mutually exclusive but you need to prioritize what you fully want over what you fantasize you want.

Fourth, dating is such that the primary indicator of chemistry is conversation. A friend told me that and he was exactly right. Common interests isn't necessarily an indicator nor does physical attraction. As long as you two can talk there is chemistry.

I commend you for coming to terms with your dl and vestigial ab. I am like you in that I'd love to be powdered and wiped but am happy to do that myself if my wife doesn't want to. I wish I could buy you a 6 month eharmoney.com subscription.

God bless and I'll pray for you and remember also the equal yokes rule.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hey you're in luck "I've heard of that syndrome" is on the rise. Increasingly I've not had to fully explain this side of me when "coming out" ok I have to explain I'm not a Riley Kilo (sorry Riley, I know your on the site) or a Steven/Stanley (you know the one with all the controversies about paid to be on TV selling his AB furniture blue prints and still getting disability benefits) but the not a pedo warning isn't so much of an issue in the ingormation generation, a large number of people between 16 and 30 have come across something with AB stuff in it, whether it's the CSI episode, the my weird fetish things that come on from time to time or in comedy shows like BBC's Coming of Age. This isn't to say that it's widely accepted or you won't find people who don't have a clue, just that you've probably got a job of re-educating rather than one of starting from scratch and convincing them it's not a pedo thing more often than you'd expect before you start playing the dating game.

You might want to do a give and take thing let her introduce something and then you do then she does then you do, if you think hers are more out there than AB and believe name there are things more out there than AB, just say "There is one thing I haven't told you about and that's my AB/DL side" she might find it cute she might find it a turn off but if it's a her first thing and you've been accepting then you'll be in the clear for the most part

As for a family and later life why not wait for it to come and deal with it the, things will change for example long before you get married so your both comfy with that side of you, and it'll change a huge amount when you have a child together, and everyone is different, you'll only learn how to take those things in your stride when you come up against them

Hope that helped ^_^