Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed III

Default Assassin's Creed III

Heyo, so preorders for Assassin's creed III are out anyone got one? Im a huge assassins cree fan and cant wait to get my paws on it. I read that the main char is a girl this time and you get a muskeet rifle and such. Looks sweet~

No I don't, but I have been following closely. I can guarantee you assassin's creed III does not have a female lead, but you do get to use a musket. The female character is in the vita version which is a different story. I cannot remember the last part of the title for vita, but I think it is assassin's creed: liberation or something like that. The console versions are still male lead characters

Quote Originally Posted by KidAgain13 View Post
    No I don't, but I have been following closely. I can guarantee you assassin's creed III does not have a female lead, but you do get to use a musket. The female character is in the vita version which is a different story. I cannot remember the last part of the title for vita, but I think it is assassin's creed: liberation or something like that. The console versions are still male lead characters
    Awww really...? Thats lame :< whos the main chair in the console version than?

Quote Originally Posted by Balt0 View Post
    Awww really...? Thats lame :< whos the main chair in the console version than?
    Another one of Desmond's ancestors no doubt. A Half British, Half Mohawk male, whom helps influence the outcome of the Revolutionary War.(Wonder if his relatives have anything to do with the Canadian burning of the White House...seems like it'd be an Assassiny thing to do, so they could steal records or something...)

Ha ha, you apparently haven't been reading about Assassin's Creed 3 :P

As others have stated, he is half British and half Native American. His name is Connor.

Here's a gameplay trailer that pretty much explains the whole shebang!

Yeah, there's a ton of info available on the game and such... The main character of the console version is Connor, and the Vita is Aveline, who I believe is an African female. They are supposedly going to meet during the course of the games. Both look great, and I'll be playing both, most likely launch night.

Having a GF who is obsessed with AC and loving the series myself, I tend to know a bit about what's going on ;D

Wait, I thought it was clearly stated that the new AC game had nothing to do with either of the previous characters besides the obvious?

I could be wrong though

Supersam1223

I was really disappointed with the latest one, it felt like they hadn't really made an effort, and just changed a few things, to me. However, I will buy AC III.

Same here. I played through acII in what felt like only a few hours the same goes for brotherhood. But I never got that 'itch' to complete revelations as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdark View Post
    Wait, I thought it was clearly stated that the new AC game had nothing to do with either of the previous characters besides the obvious?

I could be wrong though
    I don't think it has anything to do with Altair/Ezio as far as I know? Unless they show a few things in cut scenes or references... Other then that, new character(s).

Also, I enjoyed Revelations, but definitely not as much as II and Brotherhood, I loved them, Revelations took me a while longer to get through, but that's only because I watched my girlfriend play through it and beat it.