Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Diaper Memory

Default First Diaper Memory

My first memory was after I was potty trained, I had an incident where I had bad diarrea and we still had a few diapers laying around. My mom put me in a diaper for the night. I remember waking up having to pee, but not knowing what to do because I didn't know to take the diaper off. I walked back and forth in the hallway towards my parents bed room and just wet myself from the pressure. Ever since then and bedwetting that continued a few times a month until I was a preteen, I've wanted to go back in them. Even now, I have a wetting accident at night maybe once every 8 or 9 months. Sometimes more frequently if drinking water or tea before bed and taking a nite time cold medicine. I guess this is my mini intro at least to why I like diapers.

That reminds me of one of my first diaper memories... christmas with the family, my cousin is about a year younger than me. I was just out of diapers I think (and glad to be) and my cousin still wore. I guess I was being really hyper and told to settle down or they were going to diaper me. Well, I didn't, and they did.

I mostly ignored it until I had to pee. So I knew there were going to be issues so I sneaked into the bathroom. Unzip my fly and see... white plastic.... hmmmm.... abort, abort!

I think at some point shortly after I asked to get unpadded so I could pee, but I really don't remember much of that evening besides that.

Welcome aboard!

I was curious and wanted to try one on (forgot exactly how old I was) I ended up bailing out mid-change or something, cause I was gonna get caught. I also vaguely remember wearing some kind of nighty diaper...I dunno. My lousy memory of being in a diaper really struck my curiosity though later on in life xP

My first one was when I was about 6 or 7 and sneaked a wet one out of the trash. I managed to get it on, and it just barely fit, but it was good enough for me. I tried to hide it under my bed so I could wear it again, but I got caught. Up until I hit adulthood, that was the only diaper I got to wear after I was potty trained.

I showed the girl who lived next door my underwear for the first diaper and my penis for the second. Her little brother still had some leftover and she was about 1 year older than me, I was probobly 5.

My earliest diaper memory is when I was...18. Sadly, I don't remember wearing diapers as a kid. I clearly remember wetting my pants when I was six because I was curious about how it would feel. Didn't get diapered for that one, though.

my first memory of it was I was at my aunts neighbors house being babysat while I was in potty training in pull-ups in late 1990 since I would of been 3 then. My aunt, cousins and older brother and sister were all out I assume Christmas shopping since I was born in mid November.

Anyways while their this woman was watching me and I guess her own daughter possibly. Anyways to cut to the chase me and the younger girl were pretty much forced to watch Bambi. Somewhere near the start of it I had to use the restroom but being nervous of any bathroom I didn't know and not really trusting this new stranger watching me for the first time I could recall. I tried to hold it but went in my pull-up. So after maybe a few mins at most my babysiter could smell one of us had a accident and didn't take long to figure it was me.

So she took me in a side room, possibly a sun room/den since there was a good amount of natural light coming in. She explained that since my aunt din't leave me any spare pull-ups she'd have to put me in a diaper. I clearly protested at the time and the diaper went on. I don't recall much of it I just know or at least think it happened. But given my history, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. I very distinctly recall finally getting back to my aunts, grabbing a spare pull-up from my drawer and ripping off the still clean diaper and putting on a pull-up.

Even after all of that I still thought a Pull-up was FAR less babyish then a diaper.

so, that's my first memory. Recently I tried to see if my aunt recalled anything from that day just to figure out if it was a nightmare or real. But my aunt couldn't recall that though she did think it was highly plausible for this woman to babysit me.

My first such memory dates back many years....I can remember it vividly including the colour and pictures on the Peaudouce products within said memory.

I was too chicken to buy my own diapers so I dared my friend to buy a pack :P She only wore hers for a little while and she kept asking why I still had mine on ^_^

My first memory is right before I was potty trained, I remember never wanting to give up my diapers.