Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do i continue the conversation?

Default Do i continue the conversation?

So the other day me and my cousin were working together, doing some landscaping and stuff. He is a 4 or so years younger than me, and im 17. (for the past few days i have been sleeping over his house with his older siblings) wearing an abena abri-flex to bed, wetting it, and waking up with a full one. I dont know if he noticed it while i was walking around or anything. I was a bedwetter for my whole life up until 2 years ago. His older brother was up until about 2 years ago, and he still is. He says: "What did you do this morning", i slept over his house with his older brothers, and i said "woke up and came here to work... why?", and he said" I woke up, took a shit, and got out of bed". I said back to him "Wow, cause that makes sense, Nice job shitting in your bed". I acted coolly because i didn't know if he knew anything. Now i am starting to wonder, is he a diaper lover or anything? Because i know he still wets the bed like i used to. Im going to do more landscaping with him today, and I was wondering if i should say to him like what he said to me: "I woke up, took a piss, and then got out of bed". What would be the right thing to do, because i wanna know if he likes diapers like me.

Thank you so much for your input.

Miku

He's 13 and saying "shit"..? Nice kid..

I think he may have been just joking. Either that, or he probably meant he woke up, went to go to the bathroom, then went back to bed and lied there for a bit before getting up for the day.

There's a possibility he could like diapers, but then again there's a possibility he doesn't. If you REALLY want to know, just look for signs that he likes/is curious about diapers, I wouldn't go straight into conversation with it.

youngbear9

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    I've said worse... I'm the same age lol. And I'm on the frickin honor roll at school playin A Team sports... got a lot of friends, a girl friend... yeah. Just because you use more "vulgar" language, doesn't make you a bad person.

And yeah, I'd carry that conversation on. See where it takes you!

OK think about this carefully because I'm pretty sure he isn't one and bare in mind he is only 13 and they're not usually known for their tact and ability to keep secrets, there would be also be a good chance that he'll make of you for it. Treat this like coming out to your parents because it is a high risk to no reward situation at the end of the day, do you think that even if he tells you that the two of you will end up doing diaper stuff together? Because that isn't going to happen.

I'd say that he was just joking and to drop the conversation due to the high chance of this going horribly.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    I'd say that he was just joking and to drop the conversation due to the high chance of this going horribly.
    Seconded. This conversation comes up more than a hundred times and it's as I've said before in every case. So to shake things up I'll word it this way: Wishful thinking is not a strong enough basis to make a decision like this.

If you have to play it off the best way to do so would be to pretend that you just never stopped wetting the bed. I wouldn't try to force the conversation, but you might try to flip it on him if he keeps pursuing it.

Im in agreement with pajamkitten. What is the reward in telling a 13 year old your situation? Dont take this the wrong way but it seems odd that anyone other than another 13 year old would want a 13 year old to know about this side of them. Your close to adult age. Wanting to tell someone this age doesnt seem like a good idea. As wonderful as confessing your secret to someone can be and like most of us you are going crazy wanting to tell, my advice would be to let this one go. I don't see any good coming out of it. Save your secret for a significant other or a close friend your age. Trust me, this conversation you are so anxious to have with someone is only meant for someone extremly mature and open minded.
    Last edited by Painn; 06-Jul-2012 at 01:14. Reason: grammar

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. I do now agree with pajamkitten and Painn. I did hold off on it, because like you guys said. I will just wait for a girlfriend in life, and probably tell her when i can trust her

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by youngbear9 View Post
    I've said worse... I'm the same age lol. And I'm on the frickin honor roll at school playin A Team sports... got a lot of friends, a girl friend... yeah. Just because you use more "vulgar" language, doesn't make you a bad person.
    Just because you're 13 and life is going well, it's still not very nice to say. Personally I wouldn't be too fond of anyone under the age of like 17 or so using that language.

It's not like you become the coolest 13 year old around for saying it... or do you? Is that how it works these days?

Diaper stuff is a fetish, even if it might not be that way for you. Be careful. I know that even if I was convinced that someone who is younger than me was into this stuff, I would stay the hell away. To touchy of a subject, especially as a near adult talking to someone who really is still for the most part a child.