Thread: Heyo *waves*

Default Heyo *waves*

Hewwo my fellow babies! Hows it goin? Good good. Tehee

Hi my name is Mikey. Ive been into diapers for longer than i can remember and have yet to get continous acess to diapers. Hopefully soon thoughbright? Hehe. I'm a babyfur, fox with dalmatian fur(pic wil be on profile soonish), im also a mommy she looks the same. Ive only ever done mommy stuff over chat. I looovvveeee videogames, whos excited for halo 4 and assassins creed 3~ i know i am :3 also love manga and anime, cant wait for the next volume of blue exorcist >~<

I know my profile isnt anything to look at much yet but hopefully ill get it there. [removed]

Oh one last last thing, balto is the best cartoon movie ever ^_^ awwoooooooo

I think thats it now. Bye bye *waves and skips away*

*gasps and runs back* i almost forgot. I love plushies. Tehee *snuggles his jenna plushie and skips away*
    Last edited by Nihlus; 05-Jul-2012 at 17:32. Reason: Removed request for 18+ content

Asher

Hi Balt0, welcome to ADISC! I too love the movie Balto; that was definitely a film that defined my childhood. Your fursona sounds fascinating as well; I'm not sure if I have ever seen a fox with dalmatian spots before!

Just a reminder in regards to an important rule on this site: no one is allowed to post links to sites with adult content. There are people on this site who are underage, and we do not want to spam the forum with posts to sites like that. You can see the rules here for more info.

Regardless, I hope that you enjoy the community, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Balt0 View Post
    Hewwo my fellow babies! Hows it goin? Good good. Tehee

Hi my name is Mikey. Ive been into diapers for longer than i can remember and have yet to get continous acess to diapers. Hopefully soon thoughbright? Hehe. I'm a babyfur, fox with dalmatian fur(pic wil be on profile soonish), im also a mommy she looks the same. Ive only ever done mommy stuff over chat. I looovvveeee videogames, whos excited for halo 4 and assassins creed 3~ i know i am :3 also love manga and anime, cant wait for the next volume of blue exorcist >~<

[Snip]

Oh one last last thing, balto is the best cartoon movie ever ^_^ awwoooooooo

I think thats it now. Bye bye *waves and skips away*

*gasps and runs back* i almost forgot. I love plushies. Tehee *snuggles his jenna plushie and skips away*
    Hehe you seem really lively and energetic, you might want to drop the asking about videos, to most people here that might come off a little creepy

You've covered all the bases and seem to know a lot already you might like to check out the groups section and the Computers and Games forum to see if there are any Halo and Assassin's Creed fans

As for the anime what are your favourites?

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    Hi Balt0, welcome to ADISC! I too love the movie Balto; that was definitely a film that defined my childhood. Your fursona sounds fascinating as well; I'm not sure if I have ever seen a fox with dalmatian spots before!

Regardless, I hope that you enjoy the community, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!
    Me to! Balto is great :3 Thanks for complementing my fursona :3 i love him he's adorable~ I enjoy the fact that he's not a common design

And to DylanK, thank you :3 as to my favorite anime. i really liked Soul Eater twas a great series. I also am enjoying Blue Exorcist, first anime i watched in Japanese, i usually prefer english dub :P