Thread: Hai!

Smile Hai!

Sup! I'm AshtrayWasp and I lurk from a country full of green hills, crazy fauna, beautiful music, and ridiculous amounts of nature, which I love!
    I pretty much came to discover my love for diapers in my early teens, it didn't come as much of a surprise to me at first seeing as I always had some fond fascination for diapers. Eventually I began to freak out and feel ashamed about it, until I grew up more and discovered the TB/DL community, realizing the deeper side of enjoying diapers. So here I am, finally ready to introduce myself and mingle with more people in the community (:

So what do I like?
    I LOVE music, it would most probably be the biggest part of my life, and I spend countless hours a day just immersing myself within it. I enjoy a pretty diverse range with my favourite artists including;
    Tool, Pink Floyd, The Mars Volta, Kanye West, Deftones, Radiohead, Shpongle, Burial, Salem, Die Antwoord, Aphex Twin,The Velvet Underground, Skream, Hendrix, DJ Shadow, Wu-Tang, Bjork, Massive Attack, Balam Acab, among loads and looooooooooooooooooooads of others.
    I also like movies (despite my terrible attention span), art (surreal, psychedelic, experimental or just plain strange), photography, nature, exploration and lots of other stuff, including making friends!

If you also love music or just plain want to become friends, do (: I'd be extremely happy to get to know you.

So hello! (sorry for the long intro hah)
    Peace out.

Welcome to ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by AshtrayWasp View Post
    Eventually I began to freak out and feel ashamed about it
    I still have that problem :S

haha high five for short attention spans =D

Quote Originally Posted by AshtrayWasp View Post
    Sup! I'm AshtrayWasp...
    Great Intro! :3 Welcome to ADISC

You have quite a varied music taste! it's good to see people that don't just like one Genre, and refuse to listen to anything else.

Hope to see you around.