Thread: new fom ohio

Default new fom ohio

Hi, [Removed]

I also like things like camping hiking and a lot of other outdoor stuff.

I live in SW Ohio.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 30-Aug-2012 at 03:49. Reason: removed personal ad

Hello Totshawn71

Welcome to our wonderful little community known as ADISC (should be Furdis XP [Stay here long enough and youll understand])
    First of all I do hope you end up making friends and have a great time but there seems to be a bit of a problem with your introduction. ^-^;

First of all, I could guess that you are a AB from the looks of your post but this is a introduction and this site does take first impressions seriously since it can
    either show if you will end up in good standing or bad standing on the forums. This community is a support community but that doesnt mean we are not social, so we do try to get to know people as well to try and make friends. Try telling us more about your actual self besides your AB self, if you do want to introduce that side of yourself we have a forum section dedicate to people with your likes.

Also cool, I guess I could relate to outdoor activities myself being that I am a Parkour maniac, though I shouldnt mention why I actually run around like a squirrel....
    Anyways welcome to our wonderful website once more and have a great time here, and please tell us more about yourself besides having a persona of a 2 year old toddler.