Thread: Good Day Everyone

Default Good Day Everyone

Well, I'm currently a student and am a big history buff. I enjoy reading and leisurely biking. I came here in search of a place where the diaper fetish subculture thrives (I'm a DL myself). For the most part I intend to be a lurker and read the content.

That's a shame you should try to get involved ask questions and help others answer theirs its very satisfying to talk to others that share your desires!

Please don't just lurk! If all our newbies did that we'd eventually run out of people posting stuff.

If you're shy initially, just take a peek round at things to see how they work. Then you can join in other people's topics, you don't have to make your own to start with. You'll get a lot more out of the site if you join in the community and make some friends, most of us are really friendly - honest!
    If you want any tips on how to get started, just ask and a more experienced member will be happy to help you.