Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

Hi I'm Middle, I find my self here as I'm a fan of diaper play, me and the wife have been playing more and more recently. Just looking to find new ideas and info.

Cheers Middle

Quote Originally Posted by Middlebull View Post
    Just looking to find new ideas and info.

Cheers Middle
    Welcome Middle. It would be a great idea to expand on your intro a bit by including your Non-AB/DL interests. It's great that you and your wife have a mutual interest in this, but as a community, we live by the rule of diapers not ruling our lives. So what are you into that is not related to diapers?

What part of England are you from? Are you going to see the Olympics or the torch run?

Hi welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself like what your hobbies or intrest and don't be shy

Hi, indeed diapers by no means rule my life just add to the experience lol. My Hobbys and Manley based around extreme sports and pushing boundrys. I enjoy and partake in motor racing and enjoy rock climbing and fitness to name but a few. I live in the south west, the Olympic touch passed through a village near here recently I couldn't make it but the wife did and she loved the experience. Thanks for the welcome.