Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haii =]]

Red face Haii =]]

Haii everybody

Well, finally I gathered the courage to make an intro post (yayy mee =]).
    I joined the community 8 months ago, but english not my native language and me on the shy and insecure side, I was afraid making a fool of myself, and therefore I avoided posting here, not to mention start a topic. Anyway, 8 months is way too much, so here I'm making my intro (yayy me 2).

As I said, I'm a very timid, introverted guy , however stubborn and Easily upset as well. Currently I'm in a bit complicated situation. In Isreal when you reach the age of 18, we have an obligation to join the IDF (Israeli Defense Force). I got a permission and a scholarship from the IDF to do my studies before the Military service and then joining the army in my specific Specialization. Due to intricate mental state (I'll not bore you with details) I left my studies (I was learning Economics and Accounting for 2 years), and that's where I stand, I don't really know what's going to be with me any time soon.

Like almost everyone who come here, im into all this ABDL stuff. I'm a proud adult baby (took me a whlie to add the proud part) and on this stage I really want to thank the whole ADISC Management and members for running this forum, it really helped me in my toughest moments.

A strange guy like me, I'm spending a lot of my time readnig financial articles and checking financial data (I'm not investing or something like that, im just curious). I really like almost all sorts of sports, both watching and playing. I like to read a lot and messing with my Appearance almost one hour everyday.

In the beginning when I joined this forums I was looking for distraction and acceptance. Now I can Definitely say I'm looking for partners to my desire (not like a play-role or something like that, I mean people who can understand me).

I'm really sorry for this so grinding post, it's just only now I got the courage to do this, so the Excitement took everything out of me.
    I hope I didn't make a fool of myself for this pretty long post or for any grammatical errors. I'm still a little uptight, I hope it will soon be gone.
    By the way, as for my name it has taken from one of the best animated movies ever, monsters INC. BooblyBoo is how Mike's girlfriend (forgot her name, she's the one with the snakes) called him in the hebrew dubbed version.
    Last edited by BooblyBoo; 03-Jul-2012 at 10:21. Reason: forgot to explain the name.

Hey buddy,

I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself. As you surely already figured out, noone will judge you here for your English, and to be honest, your english isn't bad at all. You made a great introduction and it will be a pleasure seeing you around. I liked Monsters Inc myself, good choice for a name.

Cheers.

Welcome! And, that was a really good introduction. Don't worry about your English grammar. There are plenty of native English speakers here who can't seem to write a coherent sentence. I understood the intent of everything you wrote. You left is hanging, though. Are you going into the IDF or not? How long would you have to serve? Will it be all that bad? I served in the US military for several years and feel, over all, it was worth it. You will make some of the closest friends in your life. Unfortunately you will also run into some of the biggest assholes you will ever meet - but welcome to the real world.

I would certainly like to compare my experience growing up in America, with your experience growing up in Israel. How did you become interested in diapers? Were there / are there any other DLs that you met in Israel? Is it any more or less accepted in Israel as in the United States? Jump right in and tell more about yourself.

Hi and welcome to ADISC. And don't be shy because english isn't your native language. So are you already serve in IDF or you haven't and once again welcome to ADISC people in here are very open minded and nice to newbie so enjoy

Thank you everybody for your nice posts. MyWorld, my intention is joining the army, although me and my Psychologist came to a conclusion that I'm not mentally ready yet, so I'm gonna ask for a delay.
    As for the diapers thing, I don't know how it happened, I just remember myself want to be babied since I was 4. I grew up pretty fast, but that was what people always expected from me, it wasn't my will.
    Here in Israel we have a really small community, there are like 20 members. I guess there are much more ABDLs here, but because of the poor information about this topic in Hebrew, I think most of them are frightened and count themselves as pervert, crazy wierdos. that had been said, I've never met any ABDL person. The information about this subject is so little that people don't give any think to it, so there isn't any acceptance or rejection. Even my pshyco didn't know what is infantilism until I explained it to her. Overall I think the Israeli population isn't open minded so I don't think it will be accepted, but maybe I'm just a paranoid.
    I hope it won't be rude but I'd like to know how you handled the whole DL side of you during your military service. Of course, if it is too personal you don't have to answer, but I'm always imagine how I'm gonna handle it.
    Last edited by BooblyBoo; 03-Jul-2012 at 12:45.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi and welcome to ADISC. And don't be shy because english isn't your native language. So are you already serve in IDF or you haven't and once again welcome to ADISC people in here are very open minded and nice to newbie so enjoy
    Thank you very much. I've noticed that the people here are generally very nice and it's very rare to see a hatred comment here. I'm sure none gonna judge me based on my English knowledge, it's just that the first time I wanted to make an intro, I came across a thread about the right way to post here and it was written there, in bold letters, that the posts must be spelling and grammatically correct, and me, the insecure that I'm, felt very
    intimidated by these comment =]. Yes, I know, I'm messed up but it really scared the hell out of me.

Anyway, no im not serving right now, but I have a meeting wish a military psychologist, after these meeting I'll be wiser.

Again I want to thank everyone, your nice comments and your interest in me really helped me calm down a bit.

Thanks for being so open. I don't think the general United States population is any more accepting of ABDL than in Israel. It can feel just as lonely and isolating her in the US.

For most of my military service I had my own apartment, so I could wear diapers in private. Obviously when I was in training and living in barracks I had to refrain. I think as long as you eventually have some privacy, you should be able to wear without any problems. Don't even THINK about telling any of your military buddies, though. I would keep that part of myself very private, if I were you.

Glad we are helping you feel more comfortable about this part of yourself. You are not a freak, you just like wearing different underwear, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    Thanks for being so open. I don't think the general United States population is any more accepting of ABDL than in Israel. It can feel just as lonely and isolating her in the US.

For most of my military service I had my own apartment, so I could wear diapers in private. Obviously when I was in training and living in barracks I had to refrain. I think as long as you eventually have some privacy, you should be able to wear without any problems. Don't even THINK about telling any of your military buddies, though. I would keep that part of myself very private, if I were you.

Glad we are helping you feel more comfortable about this part of yourself. You are not a freak, you just like wearing different underwear, that's all.
    That's the purpose of this forum, finally I'm felling like I can share everything related to my ABDL side, I have been looking for a forum like that my whole life, it's pretty dificult carry this buren all by yourself for almost 18 years.

Of course I never even thought about sharing this part of me with anyone else except my psychlogist. The problem is that here in israel the whole service is in barracks and we get to leave the base only in the weekends, 3 out of 4. Another thing is we're not getting paid what means I have to move back to my parents home, what makes the service pretty harsh. I'm trying to find the balance between my will to fulfill my duty and my obvious needs. This is pretty dificult choice to make.

Definitely ADISC helped me so much when I was Depressed and asking questions about my mental health, but now I'm really happy to say I feel really comfortable with my ABDL side.

Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by BooblyBoo View Post
    I'm trying to find the balance between my will to fulfill my duty and my obvious needs. This is pretty dificult choice to make.
    I suppose you already had your priliminary interview, I think you should try and get a Yomiyut close to home, that way you can sleep at home which i think is the most important thing for you, although I suppose this is no news to you...

Quote Originally Posted by BooblyBoo View Post
    I guess there are much more ABDLs here, but because of the poor information about this topic in Hebrew, I think most of them are frightened and count themselves as pervert, crazy wierdos.
    then we shall work on a new translation of the wikipedia article!

Quote Originally Posted by some1 View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

I suppose you already had your priliminary interview, I think you should try and get a Yomiyut close to home, that way you can sleep at home which i think is the most important thing for you, although I suppose this is no news to you...

then we shall work on a new translation of the wikipedia article!
    For some reason I can't PM you back, it's pretty weird coz I did it already and now it says I didn't reach the required rank.
    Anyway, first of all I'm glad to finally meet an Israeli guy here.
    As for the millitary service, it's not only about the ABDL side, I've got few other problems (well, not that few, maybe a legion of problems =]) which makes the service impossible right now.
    Anyway, it's really a pleasure to come across on Israeli guys, maybe we really should generate some accessible information for the other Israeli ABDLs. It looks like the language barrier prevent poeple from decent information and a nice, supportive comunity.
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-Aug-2012 at 07:04. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.