Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hewoo~

Default Hewoo~

Hi, everybody. I'm Riku, and I just joined. I just started reaching out to the community, and I'm looking to make lots of friends. (^_^)

(P.S. I'm not good with intros. XD)

Hello babyriku( really like the name by the way), and welcome to ADISC!!!!

Tell us a little about yourself and what you like todo, because that can give everyone on the site a better picture of youself and give you a better chance of making a few friends here.
    ex.
    I like making manga and i do that as a living as an assistant. I love riding my bike, playing computer games( my favorite is mabinogi), and i have a stuffed bunny and monkey that i can't sleep without.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRiku View Post
    Hi, everybody. I'm Riku, and I just joined. I just started reaching out to the community, and I'm looking to make lots of friends. (^_^)

(P.S. I'm not good with intros. XD)
    This is a very good start there is a cheat sheet if you need some help though

I'm sure you'll make lots of friends, so what makes you, you? Is it the music you like? or the Films and TV? Sports? Hobbies? Talk about anything after all it is your introduction

Hi welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself like what your hobbies or intrest. And don't be shy my introductions is not good either

Thank you for the welcome, guys. :]

Let's see, I'm 20 years old. I was born in Los Angeles, CA, but I just moved to Meadville, PA. I am daoist, and I've been studying martial arts since I was 4 years old. (^-^) I just started going to college online, for photography. I absolutely love all anime and video games. I have 5 favorite colors, although technically only one is a color. lol Black, grey, white, gold, and red. I love all animals, even though I'm not really a cat person (*it depends on the personality of the cat*). I walk on my tippy-toes, and I'm planning on getting a tatoo soon.

So umm..yep. That's me in a nutshell.

That's so cool so what are your favourite animes?

Quote Originally Posted by DylanK View Post
    That's so cool so what are your favourite animes?
    Geez, this question is my greatest foe! lol XD Ummm, I suppose my tops are Pokemon, Kenichi, Air Gear, Detective Conan, Naruto, Bleach, The World God Only Knows, Code Gease, Death Note...etc....etc.....

that's nice What type of martial arts do you study

Quote Originally Posted by tai View Post
    that's nice What type of martial arts do you study
    I study whatever I come across. I was mostly trained in Tai Chi Chuan and Qigong, but the art I want to master most is Baguazhang.