Thread: Intro!

Default Intro!

My name is standard muffin!

I enjoy playing video games, writing, and singing!

I'm not sure what led me to diapers, but I did wet the bed when I was young and I had my first "introduction to manhood" in a Goodnite, so I'm guessing that is what did the trick I guess.

I'm here because I want to try and find others like me and get some advice on some good diapers and the like.

Thanks so much!

Hello, Standardmuffin, and welcome to ADISC!

I'm glad to see that you have found the community and have decided to make an account and put your foot in the door by making an introduction. As far as video games goes, we have no shortage of gamers here, writers (and some damn good ones) are fairly easy to come by as well. I haven't heard of many singers around here, but that's not to say there aren't others who sing!

For many of us we can speculate as to what piqued our interest in diapers, but many of us don't know the real cause of it, or aren't sure of it, but it's always nice to have a good idea of where it came from I suppose. Leaves the guessing games out of it

I'm sure if you stick around here for a while you'll find some people you feel can relate to easily, maybe check out the groups section too. As far as advice on good diapers and related items, looking at old threads is always helpful, and if you can't find the information you're looking for you can always create a new thread too.

Hope you enjoy your time here on ADISC!

Hi welcome to ADISC. So it seems you like video game and what kind of video game do you like and what stuff you usually write and don't be shy