Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pacifers R US New Website is awesome BUT !!

Angry Pacifers R US New Website is awesome BUT !!

Pacifiers R Us Now Carries All Teats And Nipples on All Guards Not Just the Select Guards Like Before also A really Neat and user Friendly Website But They Don't Accept PayPal As A method Of Payment

What The HE Double Hockey Sticks Is Up With That S--T Man!!

I was going to order from them through PayPal They Say There New Website Has secure Checkout But They Don't Say Who is Securing It for Them as In What Type Of Encryption is Being Used

I'm So Frustrated With The Situation because was going to use PayPal i have funds on PayPal that i cant use now Damn IT !!!!!!!

http://pacifiersrus.com/paci/
    Last edited by ILUVTIGGER; 03-Jul-2012 at 00:49. Reason: Added Link

There are a number of legitimate reasons a seller may not use paypal - they are not always the most merchant friendly when it comes to fees, etc - so I don't blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    There are a number of legitimate reasons a seller may not use paypal - they are not always the most merchant friendly when it comes to fees, etc - so I don't blame them.
    I have heard the same; apparently, they charge a high fee to the seller for its use. Although, there is something to be said for a well-known, trusted (for the most part), brand name such as PayPal. Most people have had experience with them and will be less suspicious.

The site should at least broadcast who they are using so you an check the encryption they use for yourself. I can't seem to find it, though, without placing an order. Maybe when I get a few paychecks in the bank, I will select a latex teat to pair with my silicone one!

As an aside, I do like the new site layout much better!

And their still insanely expensive. :P

I get they need profit and it's a small market though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    And their still insanely expensive. :P

I get they need profit and it's a small market though.
    The silicone ones and anything larger than a nuk 5 are a bit over top on price, other wise I average about $12-20 for one from them which I don't consider to bad, I guess it all depends on your economic situation.

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    The silicone ones and anything larger than a nuk 5 are a bit over top on price, other wise I average about $12-20 for one from them which I don't consider to bad, I guess it all depends on your economic situation.
    I think the 12-20 dollars is the cost of modifying it without the cost of the nuk 5 or whatever teat added in.

They used to use paypal, maybe paypal has up their fees I know paypal takes a lot so it may not be worth it to the seller to continue using them. Or maybe they have not finished upgrading their website yet. You may just have to wait. You could always email the seller. I've bought from them before and they are very nice sellers

Possibly one of the worst designed websites I've seen recently, even if the idea behind it is just fine

Quote Originally Posted by TiggeR992 View Post
    Pacifiers R Us Now Carries All Teats And Nipples on All Guards Not Just the Select Guards Like Before also A really Neat and user Friendly Website But They Don't Accept PayPal As A method Of Payment

What The HE Double Hockey Sticks Is Up With That S--T Man!!

I was going to order from them through PayPal They Say There New Website Has secure Checkout But They Don't Say Who is Securing It for Them as In What Type Of Encryption is Being Used

I'm So Frustrated With The Situation because was going to use PayPal i have funds on PayPal that i cant use now Damn IT !!!!!!!

FREE – JULY PROMO: WEBSITE PURCHASE OVER $150 GETS a FREE TEAT 5 (NUK5) – Orthodontic teat bottle upgrade on bundles plus 20% off FOR JULY 2012 – AB UNIVERSE GIFT FOR EVERY ORDER IN JULY 2012!
    Yeah but you can use your paypal debit/credit card to pay for it ( I have one of these) or your bank debit/credit card... that's what I would do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lilaznboy View Post
    They used to use paypal, maybe paypal has up their fees I know paypal takes a lot so it may not be worth it to the seller to continue using them. Or maybe they have not finished upgrading their website yet. You may just have to wait. You could always email the seller. I've bought from them before and they are very nice sellers
    paypal charges quite a bit to receive payments. that's how come paypal is free... that's where they make their money. here is an explaination of the receiving money fees

ACCEPTING PAYMENTS

Small Fee

PayPal fees mainly apply to sellers, who pay a 2.9% transaction fee on the total sale amount plus a $0.30 fee per transaction. If you're a business, see PayPal Merchant Fees for discounted rates and other pricing info.

Discounted Merchant Rate We offer lower rates for businesses with larger monthly sales volumes.
    We offer lower rates for businesses with larger monthly sales volumes.
    2.2%

Discounted Rate for Eligible Nonprofits We offer lower rates for registered charities with 501(c)(3) status. All other nonprofits pay our standard rates.
    We offer lower rates for registered charities with 501(c)(3) status. All other nonprofits pay our standard rates.
    2.2%

International Sales These fees cover charges we receive from overseas banks.
    These fees cover charges we receive from overseas banks.
    3.9% transaction fee plus a fixed fee based on currency received.

Quote Originally Posted by dublinguy View Post
    Possibly one of the worst designed websites I've seen recently, even if the idea behind it is just fine
    Agree. They replaced awful with bad. I mean I love the service and all, but the site is so bad that it puts me off buying anything from them (if they did that kind of job on the site, who knows how much they screwed up the payment gateway .. at least when they offered paypal I knew I was reasonably safe even if they completely botched it.