Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite pass time?

Default Whats your favorite pass time?

Hey guys, I'm sitting here bored out of my brain on the laptop. I was curious to know what on earth other people get up to whilst sitting about at home! What is there to do? I really am fed up of the same old day in day out.

So yea, feel free to post what you get up to! Whether it's online/computer stuff or even share your other activities

AlexShrike

Other than surfing the web, PC gaming and playing on my xbox, I read or play warhammer 40k.

Watching 'would I lie to you' on Dave and wondering why it's a slow night on adisc, not many posts yet!

lying in bed listening to music with my 'rig'
    specs in spoilers, this is one of my pastimes, two others are reading & SCUBA diving (250 logged dives with about 100 unlogged dives due to my laziness with logging them)

Well, my absolute favorite pastime would have to be snowboarding. Being in north carolina, I don't often get the chance to, but that makes each trip that much more special. I could talk about how much fun it is all day, but I don't want to bore anybody ^^;
    If you're looking for a good online game to play, then I highly recommend World of Tanks. It's a free-to-play game, but with many cool options should you choose to spend money on it. (the common misconception is that you need to spend any money at all; this isn't true- while it makes it easier, you can do all of the things without real-world money.)

If you're musically inclined, you might be interested in Flash Flash Revolution which is basically DDR for your keyboard. lots of cool songs to play, and it eats up time if you want it to.

Supersam1223

Minecraft, anime, reading, listening to music, sleep.

Playing music/the piano or my violin, doing internet (ADISC etc.), writing loads of rubbish (some call it poetry LOL), and hanging out with some of my friends.

AlexShrike

Quote Originally Posted by Lilsteve View Post
    Watching 'would I lie to you' on Dave and wondering why it's a slow night on adisc, not many posts yet!
    this, too.
    Comedy TV shows/films and listening to 70's and 80's rock/metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersam1223 View Post
    Minecraft, anime, reading, listening to music, sleep.
    I knew one of yours would be sleeping!

I'm struggling to find something to do! Rather bored...

When I'm not working im usually watching History Channel, surfing the Internet, texting my caretaker, or I'll play some Pokemon! I hang out quite a bit, and now I'm starting to hit the gym! That's about it, though, other than sleeping and working.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I knew one of yours would be sleeping!

I'm struggling to find something to do! Rather bored...
    Stumbleupon is a really cool website for boredom! It should definitely be available there in the UK! Just make an account, choose your interests, and I swear it'll be awesome