Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Returns*

Default *Returns*

Hiya everyone!

As I mentioned in this thread here, I left for Sydney for a number of days to visit some people.

I guess what I neglected to mention was that by "some people", I meant Paul_Fox (you probably know him from the IRC channel), as well as his partner and quite a number of other people in the Sydney furry community.

It's late right now, so I'll spare the details for another time. But I will say that it exceeded anything I could have imagined. There was never a dull moment and come the end of my stay, I really didn't want to leave! It was just fantastic! To those who know Paul_Fox in the chat, I can only say one thing: he is a million times more fun IRL!

Anyway, that's it for now. Just announcing my return. Details will come later.

Welcome back, Lukie! Glad to hear you had a safe and fantastic trip, and really great time with your friends.

*Much hugglings for the Lukie*

Great to have you back. Nice to hear you had such a good time.

Welcome back!

I'm glad to hear you had such a fun trip and that the meeting went well. Home may not be as exciting, but it's good to have you back safe and sound

Welcome back.

Glad to hear you had such a great time.

*head explodes trying to imagine how awesome Paul_fox is*

Lukie. Let me just say thank you for your visit to sydney. I had an awesome time with you here and so did my partner. Feel free to stop in at any time. And yes... when you left i was crying at the airport :'(

*wraps his paws around a Lukie and holds him close*

Paul, believe me, the pleasure was all mine. You, your partner and everyone else were such awesome people to hang around with. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better crowd. Right from the moment I saw you at the airport, I was completely comfortable hanging around with you, which is the first time in my life I've ever felt comfortable around someone new... although, I guess you aren't exactly new.

Anyway, you'll definitely be seeing me again. Hanging around with you and your circle of friends is too much a good opportunity to ever pass up.

And yes, I cried too, when I was on the plane. >_<

Naaw, glad to hear that you had such a fun time, and it is good to see that you got back.

so what i want to know is: did paul give you the 5 hugs from various members of adisc that he promised to deliver before you left?

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    so what i want to know is: did paul give you the 5 hugs from various members of adisc that he promised to deliver before you left?
    Oh he gave me much more than 5.