Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: if you could stop liking diapers

Default if you could stop liking diapers

If you had the chance to stop liking diapers. Would you? I mean [you would] completely never again ever want to wear again.

for me no. being a AB is who I am.
    Last edited by spddan; 01-Jul-2012 at 18:47. Reason: edited to make readable

No, I wouldn't. I don't see anything wrong with it at all. Though I certainly wouldn't go as far to say it's "who I am", it is an interest that I have no shame in.

Hate to be the odd one out, but yes:/. A lot less to hide, and therefore less general stress that my parents are going to find out.

The TB/DL side of me says no; however, the other side of me says yes.

So... Taking in the fact that I would only say 'no' because I was indulging, then I would suck it up and say yes.
    I would rather live a life without this side of me. It would be a lot easier.

In a heartbeat. Nothing against those who choose otherwise, but it would definitely have made my life easier.

Well, it'd definitely make my life easier, but I like the comfort of wearing them, plus it helps with my mild IC.
    If I could stop liking diapers and stop my IC, I'd go with yes. Just stop liking diapers, no.

I'd probably have a better life without it, but at the moment i'm trying to enjoy it.