View Poll Results: How do you like the video?

11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it.

9 81.82%
  • Hate it.

0 0%
  • Unsure.

2 18.18%

Thread: Meet The Pyro

Default Meet The Pyro

i really like the video, its funny and creepy and awesome at the same time, and there's babies! x]

what do you guys think of the video? sad because Pyro didn't take their mask off? happy because of it, because it stays a mystery?

i myself have conflicted feelings about it x] i'd have liked to know if the pyro was a man or woman, and how he/she'd look. but i also liked that they didn't show it since it stays part of the mystery now and they can keep making jokes about it. x]

Pyro is Pinkie Pie's real identity. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is nothing but an advanced delusion that Pyro has as they slaughter everyone~

It's okay, like all the recent ones have been.

The only two that I really liked were Meet the Spy and Meet the Sniper. The rest were just "ok", except for Meet the Demo which sucked.

I started a thread about this and they merged it into a different one. =\

They managed to explain everything and nothing, at the same time.

I have been waiting for this for so long, and it lived up to my expectations perfectly!