Thread: Your Opinion

Post Your Opinion

Hey Everybody,

I have a question that I asked wikianswers and didn't get a good answer. At the end of first grade (which I was like a year out of diapers), I had a huge accident in school where I pooped my pants and that really had a big effect on me. Since then I now sometimes have skid marks on my underwear, even though I wipe myself clean and sometimes its really bad and I have to throw them away. Now, I feel like I should have been put back in diapers for that reason. I feel like I was cheated out of diapers.

What do you think?

On the bright side, today I had my first successful wetting in my makeshift diaper. It felt so amazing! It was soaking wet when I was done with it.

I get the same sort of issue.. I swear it's called being a guy lol. Mine got progressively worse however after I had a hemorrhoid removed fun parts of getting older I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncub828 View Post
    Hey Everybody,

I have a question that I asked wikianswers and didn't get a good answer. At the end of first grade (which I was like a year out of diapers), I had a huge accident in school where I pooped my pants and that really had a big effect on me. Since then I now sometimes have skid marks on my underwear, even though I wipe myself clean and sometimes its really bad and I have to throw them away. Now, I feel like I should have been put back in diapers for that reason. I feel like I was cheated out of diapers.

What do you think?

On the bright side, today I had my first successful wetting in my makeshift diaper. It felt so amazing! It was soaking wet when I was done with it.
    To me that's kinda a idiotic reason since it's kinda common. There can be multiple reasons for skid marks but the best thing to do is use toilet paper between the crack and don't rush it.

I had the same problem when I was younger but it wasn't horrible. Though one summer wen I was still young like 5 or 6 I was visiting my mom and she threatened to force me back into them during my vist. Though I had stress bedwet during the first few nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncub828 View Post
    Hey Everybody,

What do you think?
    Im sorry to say this but im kind of going to have to agree with Fire2box, cause that is kind of a silly reason because it is a VERY common problem. I have this same issue myself and have found that applying baby powder after wiping completely solves this problem, hopefully this remedy will help you solve your problem if thats what you were looking for. when I was real young I had this problem as well as a slight wetting problem. I was never put back in diapers or even threatened of such, instead I was threatened a "warmed rear" if it did not stop, >.>.

Quote Originally Posted by Gale View Post
    Im sorry to say this but im kind of going to have to agree with Fire2box, cause that is kind of a silly reason because it is a VERY common problem. I have this same issue myself and have found that applying baby powder after wiping completely solves this problem, hopefully this remedy will help you solve your problem if thats what you were looking for. when I was real young I had this problem as well as a slight wetting problem. I was never put back in diapers or even threatened of such, instead I was threatened a "warmed rear" if it did not stop, >.>.
    I forgot mention that I was threatened to be put back to into diapers a few times after the accident because the skid marks kept happening, but the skid marks have become less and less frequent over the years.