Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Broken Feet, Awesome Mom, & Visiting the Doctor (Tomorrow)

Default Broken Feet, Awesome Mom, & Visiting the Doctor (Tomorrow)

So during work today something heavy fell on my foot and smashed the (insert expletive) out of it. So I'm currently laid up in bed, my foot in the air, and wearing nothing but a T-shirt and diaper. My mom is babying me (as in making sure I have my foot up and ice, not the other sense) and will be taking me to the Doctor tomorrow. I've been working on trying to go full time diapered and tomorrow will be my first trip to the Doctor in diapers. Should be interesting.
    Now that I've basically blogged, my question is this: How many of you have used illness, injury, or something similar as an excuse to wear diapers? If you have a similar event that would be cool too!
    I hope it isn't broke by the way, I'll miss a lot of work.

I'm interested to hear of the doctor's thoughts on that.

Keep us posted.

So your mom doesn't care at all that you are hanging around with your diaper out in the open?

BabyPikachu

Never needed an excuse, always have had IC trouble. Doctors never given me any problems over being diapered. Interested to hear how it turns out.

By the way, hope the foot is ok. I had a Surgery on mine last year and I was layed up for a while. All I did was jump out for the basketball and wound up tripping. Somehow managed to snap my pinky toe in half, and split a tendane (not sure if thats how you spell it). It had to be put back in place with a Titanium Plate and some screws. Best of luck to ya!

Okay I don't think it's that bad, and upon thinking about it. If my dad is going to be there I won't wear. While my mom is cool with me wearing diapers, he doesn't know and all ready has a problem with me being gay. He's a little bit conservative. Still if all goes as planned I'll be seeing the Doctor in a diaper. I'm a little nervous he'll question it since there's nothing in my record, but it won't matter either way since I can just tell him I have control problems when I'm stressed. It's partially true.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody1621 View Post
    Okay I don't think it's that bad, and upon thinking about it. If my dad is going to be there I won't wear. While my mom is cool with me wearing diapers, he doesn't know and all ready has a problem with me being gay. He's a little bit conservative. Still if all goes as planned I'll be seeing the Doctor in a diaper. I'm a little nervous he'll question it since there's nothing in my record, but it won't matter either way since I can just tell him I have control problems when I'm stressed. It's partially true.
    Dont worry about the doctor asking, they will not generally care at all.... They are a doctor they have seen IT ALL! trust me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiii View Post
    Dont worry about the doctor asking, they will not generally care at all.... They are a doctor they have seen IT ALL! trust me lol.
    They may have seen it all but they still may be interested as to why someone who has no need for diapers is wearing them. A broken foot doesn't stop you from going to the toilet, slows you down a bit but you can easily go.

I'm just curious...why would the doctor even see your diaper? You're going to him about a possibly broken foot! You won't need to take your trousers off for that! I had my foot crushed when someone pushed a fire door open just as I stepped forward to pull it from my side. Broke every bone in my left foot, tore ligaments & tendons. I was on crutches for 6 weeks (such fun) However, the doctors, nurses, lab techs, and radiologists never saw my underwear!

teddybear206

once i was layed up in the hospital after i got my arm broken and then got stabbed by a kid. needless to say i cashed in on diapers.

I only jvave a small break. I have it compressed but no cast. Close call though. The Doctor did do a full physical since I hadn't been in such a long time. He didn't ask and I got a spare diaper from him. Unfortunately he brought me a Depends. That's quite a downgrade.