Hi there,

I've just been trying out Fabine Exklusiv adult baby nappies, I am pleased as chips to report they are the best adult baby diapers I have ever tried.

The design is very childish, with nursery prints on the body of the nappy itself. This is more satisfying than the Bambino's piece of tape stuck across the front. True the prints have the web address of the manufacturer on them, but what's wrong with that? Even Pampers say 'Pampers' on them.

The feel of the nappy is very plastic-y, no cloth-like feel here. This does make it crinkle a lot when you walk about in them but that's just what people expect from a little boy like me. It is true the tapes seem a bit close together, but they certainly seem strong enough to last. Mine show no signs of giving way after a long day's active wearing

The absorbent body of the nappy is very wide, and thicker than any nappy I've tried. When you have one on you know you are wearing a nappy. Isn't that a good thing. The bulk of this area, combined with the super-absorbent area in the centre of the nappy, means it can handle an awfully large number of wettings. Even my excellent usual nappies Abri-Form A-Plus cannot last as long as one of these.

The protection they provide is very good. The leg elastics and inner guards do their job well and the core is so well-designed and absorbent that even when you've been wearing one for a while you don't feel all that wet.

The only fly in the ointment is the price. These cost double what my Abri-Form's cost and since daddy doesn't give me a lot of pocket money that makes these a bit of a luxury. However, they are so good I will buy them when finances allow for special occasions. If I ever want to play just in nappies all day with another toddler there is no nappy that would make me look smarter. I'd feel so chuffed to be wearing these when adult baby friends visit; I'd be super-protected and super-cute!

You can get them from the manufacturer here or from this online shop in Germany.

If you'd like to see some pictures then head to the review that I put on my website. The nappies are hyper-cute so if you want a good baby nappy experience it is worth it