Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miserable

Cushiebabe

Default Miserable

I can't wear since my daughter is home for the summer!
    Last edited by Cushiebabe; 29-Jun-2012 at 22:27.

Sorry you're ill, that sucks.

This is not a thread, it's a blog post - this doesn't go here.

Also, be prepared for the less warm hearted members of the ADISC community to come along and bash you for receiving social security benefits and spending your time doing anything other than 1) suffering or 2) looking for a job... this is not my view, but this is the view that will shortly be expressed.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaraRiddle View Post
    Sorry you're ill, that sucks.

This is not a thread, it's a blog post - this doesn't go here.

Also, be prepared for the less warm hearted members of the ADISC community to come along and bash you for receiving social security benefits and spending your time doing anything other than 1) suffering or 2) looking for a job... this is not my view, but this is the view that will shortly be expressed.
    This, really. DX I hope things work out better for you, though!

Help you daughter find a job. It will get her out of the house during work hours and she will not want to sit around all day when she has money to do stuff.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by ClaraRiddle View Post
    looking for a job
    If you are receiving pay while on disability, then you are not allowed to work. If you start working they'll cancel your disability and it's a miracle to get back on it. My mom is on it due to arthritis and very severe fibromyalgia. She couldn't work if she wanted to, tbh; however, if she did, for some odd reason, find a job then they would take her off disability.

Now, if you mean look for a job for her daughter, then I agree.. There are several websites, (i.e. SnagAJob) where it has tons of job listings in your area. So, if you don't feel like wasting gas by driving around looking for a job, just use the internet to find someone hiring.

Wait, so you are complaining about having your daughter home with you, where you can spend more time and bound with her more?

No offence, but your Daughter should be #1 over your ABDL fetish lifestyle without a second thought.

That sucks. It's so much easier if everyone accepted your diapers so you wouldn't have to hide it. At least I wouldn't have to in my own family. Also can you clear browser history? Can you only wear at night? Do you also have a private computer you only use?

Also you can still work while on disability. I worked while on SSI. I just had to send them my pay stubs every month and they deduct it from your check. I also knew someone on SSD who worked and then he had to quit his job due to health reasons and right now he is trying to take care of his health before he ever returns back to work.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    Wait, so you are complaining about having your daughter home with you, where you can spend more time and bound with her more?

No offence, but your Daughter should be #1 over your ABDL fetish lifestyle without a second thought.
    I have to agree with this...

Although I dont agree with your social security benefits because I know people who have worse problems and no one to comfort them, let alone government money... I still wish you the best in finding a way to cope, but honestly, being 37 with a daughter, you should probably be looking out for her best interests now, not yours. I mean no offense by this, but you sound like a teen mom on this post >_< and I mean that in the most brutally honest, respectful, constructive way I can offer.

Seriously, go find a job, and spend time with your daughter, it might even help alleviate your illness as you put it

Cushiebabe

How dare you go against the advice of a team qualified psychiatrists and the Social Security Administration that all consider me disabled due to my fragile emotional state. I also paid Social Security taxes before you were born...therefore I get a payout...and just an fyi...I hold a bachelor of arts and another more advanced degree...I am on disability right now because I am unable to work in my condition....And screw you for not realizing that I need time alone..my daughter is a teenager...u know what that means... and not only that (takes off earrings one by one..tosses them into the sand under the swings) what praytell is a worse problem than depression...I was threatened and extorted and lost my business..tell me one more time that others have worse problems...(rubs vaseline under eyes...puts dukes up)

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyAmk View Post
    I have to agree with this...

Although I dont agree with your social security benefits because I know people who have worse problems and no one to comfort them, let alone government money... I still wish you the best in finding a way to cope, but honestly, being 37 with a daughter, you should probably be looking out for her best interests now, not yours. I mean no offense by this, but you sound like a teen mom on this post >_< and I mean that in the most brutally honest, respectful, constructive way I can offer.

Seriously, go find a job, and spend time with your daughter, it might even help alleviate your illness as you put it

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Cushiebabe View Post
    How dare you go against the advice of a team qualified psychiatrists and the Social Security Administration that all consider me disabled due to my fragile emotional state. I also paid Social Security taxes before you were born...therefore I get a payout...and just an fyi...I hold a bachelor of arts and another more advanced degree...I am on disability right now because I am unable to work in my condition....And screw you for not realizing that I need time alone..my daughter is a teenager...u know what that means...
    Like i said, i didnt mean to offend you, but no one gave me shit for attempting suicide over 100 times and having manic depression coupled with anxiety and alterated blood pressure as well as being given death threats at school, everyone told me to suck it up and deal with it, i never got ANY compensation or help, all the psychologists and therapist said i was a stupid kid with A.D.D. But none of that matters now, I was just trying to say my piece and I also said I dont mean to offend you.. I know you need alone time, but like you said, you had the entire year to yourself when your daughter was at school and now 2 months of summer vacation are going to kill you? Thats unreasonable.

Im not going to say anything about your definiton of "frail emotional state" but all I was trying to say was that maybe WORKING and spending time with your daughter that from your original post seems to only spend time with you in the 2 months of summer vacation MIGHT help alleviate your "frail emotional state", i never insulted you, i just told you what your posts sounds like to me.

No need to say "screw you"... Everyone needs alone time, I never said you didnt.

- - - Updated - - -

If I misinterpreted something from your original post, then FORGIVE ME, but im only speaking on what I read...