Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pinch me am I dreaming?

Cushiebabe

Default Pinch me am I dreaming?

I am sliding into a bizarre denial thought pattern where I think I am the only AB/DL in the world and everyone else is just pretending...are you guys sure you are AB/DL etc...?? I am going back to the days where I truly was alone in the world, a time before I found out about AB Universe and ADISC.

MonarchMonk

You're going to need more than just a pinch to remedy that.

teddybear206

yeah im pretty sure i am.

Yup, I've got a diaper on, and it's currently Wet. Still an ab here

Cushiebabe

..Thanks guys...I needed a reality check...I have been alone in my own world for so long...I thought I was the only one because I never told anyone and I started being a DL at age three...I kept it going for over 30yrs until I found out there were others *(twilight zone music)*...

Crap, guys. The gig's up

Well, at least I can get rid of all this AB stuff and finally leave my bedroom door open all the time again!

Well I'm not in a nappy but I am sucking my dummy!

You don't need a pinch you need a slap in the face with a wet nappy!

CrinklySiren

TRUST me... the over 350 diapers in my closet, and the ridiculous amount of money I owe paypal from buying custom made outfits is enough to reassure me that i'm an ABDL :p

I'm pretty sure I'm still AB inextricably linked (adult and baby) I can try and forget the adult part when I'm lying here in a nappy, but then I wouldn't be typing this right... I still love the feeling lying in my bed right now gives me, cozy and warm....but not wet hmmmmn what am I going to do abut that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyAmk View Post
    TRUST me... the over 350 diapers in my closet, and the ridiculous amount of money I owe paypal from buying custom made outfits is enough to reassure me that i'm an ABDL :p
    350? Really? I got a delivery of 40 today and wound up stashing them in the roof (my in-house hiding places are full of all my other AB stuff lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm still AB inextricably linked (adult and baby) I can try and forget the adult part when I'm lying here in a nappy, but then I wouldn't be typing this right... I still love the feeling lying in my bed right now gives me, cozy and warm....but not wet hmmmmn what am I going to do abut that. lol
    You'd be looking at the screen thinking "pretty colours" :p